Culleoka 8th grade class

culleokarep

this 8th grade class has some real talent to go with the talented young class already in the high school...i know taylor greene scored 29 points in a game already this year...thats unheard of for this area..might be a school record not sure...at a young age riley walton can drain the three and if they keep growing turner mckay and james upshaw will be a nice compliment to antwan and shawn beach in the future...look out for these guys they have talent

this 8th grade class has some real talent to go with the talented young class already in the high school...i know taylor greene scored 29 points in a game already this year...thats unheard of for this area..might be a school record not sure...at a young age riley walton can drain the three and if they keep growing turner mckay and james upshaw will be a nice compliment to antwan and shawn beach in the future...look out for these guys they have talent

I agree I saw Taylor Greene play in the Maury County tournament against CA and he was pretty much unstoppable...Riley Walton can also drain the threes..... :thumb:

I agree I saw Taylor Greene play in the Maury County tournament against CA and he was pretty much unstoppable...Riley Walton can also drain the threes..... :thumb:

i think taylor has the potential to be a really good player...he will dominate whenhe gets older...by that time antwan and shawn will be absolute men down low...he might have it easy

How tall is Taylor Greene? Also how did Culleoka do vs. Whitthorne?