Who is most likely to win state this year?

patriot 4 life

I think Franklin Co. will be State Champions this year they have a strong team and they have heart and they have Brittion former O-line coach from Riverdale and i heard is pushing the team to work out heart and i heard from the grape vine that he said i've been at Riverdale for that past years and i've always played against the rebels but this year i play my old team and were going to beat them.

So my opinion: Franklin Co. Rebels STATE CHAMPIONS 06'

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

;) you all know white house will go all the way!!!

White House is going to have to once again rely on the power running game to get there. The strength of this year's team is the offensive line (which was pretty young last year). Ricky Ladd is gone but Justin West isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination. Finally, they need to get something out of the passing game. Whether they go with Townsend again this year or whether Parker gets the job this offense needs a spark from the aerial attack.

I think in 5a riverdale has ended their streak this year and wont be attending state again for a few years. i think it will be brentwood. and oak ridge.

If Rankin elects to stay Riverdale will earn #5 and thats just being real, now whats not being real is who ever put smryna, oakland and champion ship in the same paragraph. oaklands last chance was in 2000 which they will never have a team as good as that one ever again becaues that neighborhood zooning is no longer split by riverdale and oakland it is now mainly blackman and a small portion riverdale. I think smryna last chance was 97 or 98 in 4a with one of the best athletes out of rutherford county ever under center. Trust me I played from 99-03 Ive watched these teams for the last 12 years. If they had a chance i would be real about it like wolkes senior year there was a slight chance, that offense is just to complicated to beat a solid d like riverdale.