A question?

philip2003

The way I know it it goes by grade you are in. Now if you don't pass your classes you will not play anyway. Now this could get him/her when she becomes a senior. There is a cut off for sports just like starting of school. At least there was when I was in HS. I could not be 18 before a certain date, if I was i was not going to be allowed to play sports. So your friend will be ok untill he does not pass enough classes in Jr High. Good Luck :lol:

Now if I'm wrong someone will correct me

What is the rule on age for middle school players? Does it go on your actual age or does it go by if you are passing your current classes? I'm just wondering cause a good friend of mine was held back in 1st grade and I was curious if he will be able to play next year as an 8th grader.

If your school is a member of TSSAA (TSSMA) you cannot play if your 15th birthday is before August 1st.

Nunley-Petros lol like you will be happy to see him again next year. :lol: . and doesn't Shannon face the same situation. Like you know though Nicholes-pj jumped last year. I'm not sure what he did but he was only in 7th last year and now he plays on the high school team. I'm pretty sure though Nicholes' parents wanted him to go on. :lol: good luck at the games bud.

Phillip,

Who do you know that is in this situation?

AJ98

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!! A LITTLE INSIDE INFORMATION FOR YOU. CONCERINING SHANNON HE JUST TURNED 13!!!!!!! AND HAS NO PROBLEM WITH ELGIBILITY. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED THAT THEY THINK HE'S OLDER. MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR HARD WORK.