Tri-County Seven - By Sports Edit

krichunaka

I still cant believe that Happy Valley got beat that bad...shocking, and i figured Elizabethton would thump West Greene....also Unicoi thumps Sullivan North. Im not sure what the score was...but Mainer and Barnett were hot the first half. Cant wait for the Elizabethon vs. Unicoi game at Eliz. Tuesday. Going to be a good one.

A big devils fan!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night at Treadway even if we did run out of BBQ prior to the boys game. Cyclones jumped on WG early; led 25-9 at the half; and wore the Lady Buffs down in the second half with the cyclones' outstanding depth. Good start to the five game homestand. Boys won too. No JV game as WG cancelled.

Eden Treadway was homecoming queen!

Congratulations Eden! The reaction was overwhelmingly positive for a wonderful young lady. Sorta brings new meaning to "Treadway Gym"! A group of very beautiful ladies. My granddaughter was overwhelmed.

Elizabethton wasted little time with the Buffaloes. Dominant! Bench play was outstanding. Kelli Culler and Miriah were incredible.

And Eden's little sister, Jasmine was exciting as always. *Yes, still partial to the little Redhead. Love the "attitude" she brings. And what a Quick Release.

And only Two graduations after this season - Eden and Cameron Crapps will surely be missed. But what a wealth of talent returns.

Krich: It saddens me deeply to correct you, but I must. Jaz and Eden are not sisters! I know you knew that but I couldnt resist. :rolleyes: Coach Weems showcased his bench last night. He has those younger kids battle tested for the stretch run.

And yes Eden is related to that Treadway, A.L. John.

And your granddaughter is such a precious little gal. What a fan too!

Shew, Eden's list of activities was a mile long...such a wonderful, accomplished young lady. I hear she's dancing on Tuesday night during the boys' game. It was obvious she was the crowd's choice. AND Kelli Culler also won princess. Congratualtions girls!

Krich, who's your granddaughter?

Was that the same West Greene team that beat Unicoi? Or was it just a different Lady Cyclone team that beat West Greene...hm...I see Tuesday as being the game of the week next week. But I think the Lady Cyclones can take it to 'em if they keep up their defense! GO CYCLONES!

Edited by Betsy4u

Krich: It saddens me deeply to correct you, but I must. Jaz and Eden are not sisters! I know you knew that but I couldnt resist. :D Coach Weems showcased his bench last night. He has those younger kids battle tested for the stretch run.

And yes Eden is related to that Treadway, A.L. John.

And your granddaughter is such a precious little gal. What a fan too!

But they're practically identical: Both six-feet tall, or thereabouts. :D

Coach Weems moved Eden to post; her height, and his wealth at guard made it a smart choice. But with her marvelous shooter's touch, she can become an Awesome College Two or Three. So, what's up with the knees? She certainly has all the other ingredients to play on.

Betsy4u; Gaby is my stepdaughter's youngun. She lost her father to a work accident three years ago, and, so, well, here I am.

But I think she's actually using me just so she can go see her Beloved Lady Cyclones play. She hasn't personally met the others; not yet, but she thinks Marti, Brianne and Victoria are all "very beautiful and great players."

The problem is, the more Lady Cyclones' games she sees, the more difficult it is to reason with her when it's time for her Tri-County vote. (And ya'll thought I did this . . . .all on my own. :D

. . . .MrsB, I'm sorry, but I missed your post last night; you obviously have the "coach's" eye for the game. Hope to meet you Tuesday.

Kim

Edited by krichunaka

Krich, I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that it sounds like your granddaughter has a pretty good head on her already being a big Lady Cyclone fan :o you must be doing something right!

Well that, the Chicken Sandwiches (OK, so they weren't BBQ - another sell out); plus she thinks Victoria's mother is "The Coolest."

But not to worry; I've heard that the New Unaka High School is only a couple years from actuality. Should be Awesome! Maybe I can salvage this. :blink: