1/24 Goodpasture at White House

timbdp

I would just like to add, as a nuetral veiwer, that the referees were clearly in favor of white house. You would have easily been able to see that if you were there. Also the foul count, Goodpasture's players were all in foul trouble, and down the stretch toward the end of the game the officiating was at its worst(the calling was in favor of White House). Goodpasture is not overrated in any way, if anything they are underrated. They are 17-3 and are ranked under teams like lipscomb, who they beat, and sycamore, who they beat.

Goodpasture won 50-49

white house had a last second shot that was short they tip the ball in ball in right at the buzzer but the refs wave off the shot

goodpasture is overrated

the refs were horrible

great game by white house to bad the refs were against them

Your girls won the first game convincingly. I guess the refs wanted your girls to win and your boys to lose. :angry: They have to keep the BDP in check. :thumb: You lost. Get over it and play better next game. The refs don't care who wins as long as their $65 check is there.

I don't think the officials did a bad job at all. timbdp is notorious for blaming a White House loss on the guys with the whistles. I was there for both the girls and boys games in their entirety. I saw calls missed where fouls were committed by both teams and I saw fouls called that were ticky tac and shouldn't have been called. I will have to agree with tim on one point though, Goodpasture wasn't nearly as good as I was lead to believe they were. I know White House played them to the final buzzer and I give them all the credit in the world because of personnel available. But based off size and record, Goodpasture just didn't really impress me. I might get slammed for my opinion, but it's mine......

i was there for both games

bdpfan you most be friends with refs or you are one because you think the refs can do nothing wrong

those refs were in favor of goodpasture

It's a BDP------Conspiracy. Didn't you get the memo?

To: All referees

Concerning: Those dang blue devils

I just want all of my referees to know that the White House Blue Devils are not to be allowed to win any more games this year. We must keep that BDP in check. It will look better if the girls are allowed to win a few here and there. :o However, we must make sure that the boys have to play 5 on 8 the rest of the year. :thumb: Also, if you get the chance, make sure you eject TimBDP at every opportunity. You will have to explain the call to him, however. :o

i was there for both games

bdpfan you most be friends with refs or you are one because you think the refs can do nothing wrong

those refs were in favor of goodpasture

Nope tim, I'm not friends with any of the refs or even know them for that matter. I apparently just understand the game of basketball a bit better than you do. Refs don't get every call right and they miss some along the way, but they were certainly not one sided in favor of Goodpasture the other night. Maybe you oughta start paying more attention to the game before you come on here blaming a loss on someone else. White House played hard and did a great job shutting down Goodpasture to 50 points where they had just scored 92 against Station Camp. They just came up a bit short and I pretty much can promise you that Coach Mathis didn't blame the refs for the loss when he talked to the boys in the locker room.....