OS vs AC friday night

geico

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cupcake district??? Well see just how much of a cupecake district it is when o.s comes knocking on friday. I think that if O.S can stick with an almost beat an awesome AA York, they can beat an AA A.C team. And yeah O.S has played and beaten good teams. I think that its funny that all the A.C people think that just after one win in over 9 years OF LOOSING TO O.S they think they're hott stuff. And no I am not downing A.C at all because yes they are a good team. Can O.S beat A.C, yes! Will they, you never know!

Edited by S.O.S.HS05

Cupcake district??? Well see just how much of a cupecake district it is when o.s comes knocking on friday. I think that if O.S can stick with an almost beat an awesome AA York, they can beat an AA A.C team. And yeah O.S has played and beaten good teams. I think that its funny that all the A.C people think that just after one win in over 9 years OF LOOSING TO O.S they think they're hott stuff. And no I am not downing A.C at all because yes they are a good team. Can O.S beat A.C, yes! Will they, you never know!

Who have they beat that is good?

You know this has been a really big game in the past when it was a district foe. It will always be a rivarly however "goldcrow" OS is single A now and the AA AC coaches and faithful are far more concerned about their own district and region and not ours I'm sure, eventhough Coach Ellis was doing an awful lot of scouting @ the OS games before the 1st meeting. OS has a big district game tonight against the #5 ranked AP team and I'm sure Coalfield has the 19 point loss @ home on their minds.

BTW- You can look at and anaylize schedules on this site.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!!!!!

AC has three games this week, they have not been playing good, and they have a big rematch with claiborne thursday so the cats might have a opportunity to get one at ac on friday, but I am not sure how good os is because their district and region is so weak. Do you thionk that will hurt them?

Now that Coalfield is over and we all know that they are not the 5th best team in single A and if they are that shows how week single A is. Will OS be ready friday night. The game with York was a moral victory congrats to all. Now can you get a win at an Average AA school. And come on be honest OS would love to come into Anderson Co. and get a win or you can just play them close and get another moral victory against a AA team. Christopher has been playing well and Barger is tough but they have no help. It could get interesting Friday night.

Bballnuts that is funny you said that. Coach Christopher seems to disagree. She seems to think AC played there best game of the year against OS last time they played or so she said this morning. Yeah can you believe a coach would say that about a team she is going to face tonight. Wow and people wonder why OS doesnt get any respect how about giving some to a team that beat you. It should be a good one tonight at AC I just wonder if AC can but together another career performance against the Lady Bobcats. What is she thinking saying something like that? Or was she thinking??? Bballmom and regal can you believe she said this?