Oneida vs. Wartburg

killtacular

Like I said they may not have as many as usual, they definately have more than Oakdale and Jellico. They are better than both of these teams and way more athletic, they just gave them away. Oakdale beat them in the Christmas tournament and Oneida didnt have 3 of there players. They still should have won though. They just cant seem to really get the talent out of them right now, but it will come.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said they may not have as many as usual, they definately have more than Oakdale and Jellico. They are better than both of these teams and way more athletic, they just gave them away. Oakdale beat them in the Christmas tournament and Oneida didnt have 3 of there players. They still should have won though. They just cant seem to really get the talent out of them right now, but it will come.

Sorry i meant Jellico in the christmas tournament.

adidas, what business do you have in here? Oneida just has trouble finding five guys that work well together. They have their times when the play well together but for the most part it's Lambert penetrating and not being able to find anybody. When he penetrates and people cut or at least move they score. Just gotta get some movement

You may be right about the talent, but they are still young and first time varsity players. They may be a year away with the talent right now. Let those sophomores become juniors and juniors become seniors.

Daniel Smith is the only senior that Oneida has this year. He has hardly ever played in a varsity game until this year. Their juniors are Jacobs, Crowley, Lambert, Christiansen, and kidd. Jacobs is the only one who has any experience. Crowley and Lambert havent played ball since middle school. Their sophmores and freshman have no experience. Just a guess, but that could be the reason why they arent winning. I agree with vegas one more year and it ought to be better.

You may be right about the talent, but they are still young and first time varsity players. They may be a year away with the talent right now. Let those sophomores become juniors and juniors become seniors.

Daniel Smith is the only senior that Oneida has this year. He has hardly ever played in a varsity game until this year. Their juniors are Jacobs, Crowley, Lambert, Christiansen, and kidd. Jacobs is the only one who has any experience. Crowley and Lambert havent played ball since middle school. Their sophmores and freshman have no experience. Just a guess, but that could be the reason why they arent winning. I agree with vegas one more year and it ought to be better.

HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED BASKETBALL ?SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A REAL LOSER!KEEP RUNNING THAT MOUTH AND MAYBE SOMEBODY GIVE YOU A BIG JUICY ONE.

Sorry to offend little dude, but let me read in the paper that Oneida won a game, I can get excited about perhaps a stomping of the mighty Oakdale or just hang with my boys at Wartburg for a quarter or so and get another one of those Mighty Indian mental/moral victorys. Is getting "close" become a goal at Oneida??Do you still play sports in Oneida or just video games??? Maybe you should take your grit to the football field--it appears your team doesnt dominate there either.Get real. Get in the weight room and the gym if you want to talk trash and yes I have been there in the past. Good luck

Sorry to offend little dude, but let me read in the paper that Oneida won a game, I can get excited about perhaps a stomping of the mighty Oakdale or just hang with my boys at Wartburg for a quarter or so and get another one of those Mighty Indian mental/moral victorys. Is getting "close" become a goal at Oneida??Do you still play sports in Oneida or just video games??? Maybe you should take your grit to the football field--it appears your team doesnt dominate there either.Get real. Get in the weight room and the gym if you want to talk trash and yes I have been there in the past. Good luck

Well said bigjuicy. :ph34r:

Well if my memory is good, and I know it is, ONEIDA stomped Wartburg in football this year so yea we will take our grit to the field LOL.

I use to play big juicy.YOU BOYS AT WARTBURG COULDNT HOLD MY JOCKSTRAP!IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT ONEIDA'S HISTORY WARTBURG DOES NOT EVEN COMPARE TO THE SUCCESS WE HAVE HAD IN THE PAST AND GOING TO HAVE IN THE FUTURE.ONEIDA IS COMING BACK AROUND EVERYBODY BETTER WATCH OUT!BY THE WAY WE STOMPED YOUR BUTTS IN FOOTBALL THIS YEAR :o

I AM AN EX FOOTBALL PLAYER.WHY SHOULD I GET IN THE WEIGHT ROOM I ALREADY HOLD EVERY WEIGHT LIFTING RECORD AT THE SCHOOL.I WAS ALL STATE,ALL REGION,ALL EAST TENNESEE,PLAYED ON TWO REGION CHAMPION TEAMS 1 IN SINGLE A AND ONE IN 2A,PLAYED IN TWO QUATERFINAL GAMES,AND ALSO PLAYED A LITTLE COLLEGE BALL.I GUESS I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT.I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME LOSER WANTS TO GET ON HERE AND BASH ALL OF THE ONEIDA FOLKS WE ARE SOME DANG GOOD PEOPLE.WHEN WE GET THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN YOU ALL WILL BE THE ONES CRYING THE BLUES!IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT PLAYERS YOU HAVE PLAYED AGAINST HERE ARE SOME FOR YOU EDDIE MOORE,CHAD PENNINGTON,AND JERMAINE COPELAND.THAT IS JUST A FEW THAT MAYBE YOU HAVE HEARD OF.THESE ARE JUST KIDS PLAYING BALL IF YOU ARE AN ADULT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DOG THESE KIDS?ONEIDA HAS GREAT TRADITION ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL!GO INDIANS :thumb: