Cookeville at Siegel

SPORTSFAN520

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

It should be a great game and I hope that it is packed! Good luck to both teams.

its my birthday tomorrow night, so of course it will be packed. im looking forward to the re-match. just hope it doesnt go down to the wire again, want siegel to win big for me.

I have seen the WOLFFFFFFFFFFFFF play many times both in football and in bball. It is RARE to find a kid with his energy, his desire, and his presence on the floor.

I have NEVER seen him play less than an outstanding game! I would have given just about anything to have seen that kid DUNKKKKKKKKK!! REDT, did ANYONE get that on tape?

WOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, you definitely have a HUGE fan in the Boro in me!!

Hennigan and Stearman......... :huh: to you guys too.

Dang......I just REALLY LIKE this Cookeville team!

2P You need to move to Cookeville,You're our biggest fan.Football & Basketball!

Yes,a 6' ft white boy dunked. It wasn't "barely" either as Phoenix27 stated. I saw it,it was a good,easy dunk.He could've done it harder.

THE SQUAD :huh:

Guest dare_2_dream

Yes,a 6' ft white boy dunked. It wasn't "barely" either as Phoenix27 stated. I saw it,it was a good,easy dunk.He could've done it harder.

THE SQUAD :huh:

2p will never leave the Oakland area, bank on it.

I want to see him dunk, with my own eyes. I hope he gets the chance tomorrow night.

2p will never leave the Oakland area, bank on it.

I want to see him dunk, with my own eyes. I hope he gets the chance tomorrow night.

Uh,Oh! If he gets the chance, then ya'll are in trouble so don't wish for that! :huh:

BigDust100 I want to know how Wolf has been "Horrible" lately?

You posted that,what's that mean? :huh:

Hey D2D how bout our team? :o

THE SQUAD :D

Guest dare_2_dream

Uh,Oh! If he gets the chance, then ya'll are in trouble so don't wish for that! B)

BigDust100 I want to know how Wolf has been "Horrible" lately?

You posted that,what's that mean? :huh:

Hey D2D how bout our team? :D

THE SQUAD :o

No I love it when people dunk on Siegel, gets our boys fired up like none other. Better tell him to stick to layups. :huh:

Man our boys dropped two in a row, not looking good right now. They are living up to their usual status, choke artists. But there is still some ball to be played so maybe they can make turn it around before tourney time.

THE SQUAD :D

See...that is what I like about that WOLFFFFFFFFFF.......he can do the unbelivable. I really thought he was under 6'0" tho?

I have to admit that back when my son played for OHS that we got Cookeville a bit mad at us when we put them out of the playoffs. So........I have tried to make up for it on here some. :huh: I think I am needed in the Boro with my Boys at Oaktown tho........but head up to Mama Rose's when I can for some great grub..... :huh: