Stewart Co. @ Harpeth

straightbill307

Another big game that has alot of meaning to it. If Harpeth wins this game it gives this more momentum towards certain games to come (not gonna say the team but I wonder who......?) and this game will break the tie breaker between Stewart Co. and Harpeth b/c Harpeth has the head-to-head win, but if Stewart Co. wins then they will take the tiebreaker with best record. I look for this to be a good game with alot of excitement and energy in the gym friday night at Harpeth. What are your predictions on this game?

Harpeth- 58

Stewart Co.- 53

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a close game the whole game. If Stewart County comes out and plays like they are suppose to, they will come out of there with a win. If not it could be a blowout. West has to play better this game than he did the last game and he needs to continue to dominate the floor. Good luck Rebs. Go Rebs!!!!!!!!!!

Stewart County 46

Harpeth 42

Edited by crackerjack03

Harpeth is a tough team, and we know that them beating Stewart Co in the first game wasnt easy. With them contending on their homecourt, they could take the sweep. Then again, the Rebels have a great coach and are a very progressive team led by jr. F/G Jake West. Probably a real close won. I say Indians by 4 in this district matchup.

Harpeth is on an eight game winning streak like ktown said, and are rolling at the right time. Hopefully they dont slow down, because if they do I dont see us coming out of district.

Stewart played a very bad second half against harpeth at stewart, and west didnt have a good game either. If all this happens again I see the same outcome. I also think that stewart needs to get more people involved in the offensive part of the game or they wont beat harpeth or sycamore.

I dont see student sections being a big part to the game even though we do love our student section. I do see the long trip down their to ktown being a problem though.

harpeth-63

stewart-51

I agree that West will need to play better than he did at the last match-up between SC and Harpeth, but he's had some great games since then. Also, other players for the Rebels like Lee Hargis and Jeremiah Wojtal are continuing to step up with some big scoring games. Also, SC's defense continues to impress with the quickness of Cody Wallace as well as others on the team. Harpeth is a great team, but the Rebels hate to lose to a team twice in a row, so I'm going with SC by 6 or less.

Harpeth is a long haul for the Rowdy Rebels, so I doubt there will be a big turnout as far as students. I'm sure their presence will be felt, though.

Edited by rocknrolln