District 11A

rhs#1fan

WIth teams having 2-4 games left, I believe that this district is closer than people think.

Standings:

Culleoka: 8-2 w/ Cornersville & Santa Fe

CA: 7-2 w/ Cornersville, Moore Co., & Richland

Huntland: 5-4 w/ Cornersville, Richland, & Santa Fe

Moore Co.: 5-4 w/ CA, Cornersville, & Richland

Richland: 5-4 w/ CA, Huntland, & Moore Co.

Santa Fe: 2-7 w/ Culleoka & Huntland

Cornersville: 0-8 w/ Culleoka, CA, Huntland, & Moore Co.

Cornersville and Richland have the toughest remaining schedule to play; however if both teams go undefeated they could move up in the standings.

Huntland, Moore Co., and Richland all could finish 3-5 depending on how they finish the season and could finish 2nd if CA faulters against Richland and Moore Co. These three teams are fight for a spot to play Santa Fe in the first round and not have to face Culleoka until the championship.

What is the opinion of those involved in District 11A?

Right now Culleoka and CA are tied in first and if both finished with 2 losses the tie-breaker would go to CA because they beat Culleoka twice. But I believe it is far from over with CA having to go to Richland and Moore Co. Either way a CA vs Culleoka District Tournament Championship game would seem to be in order!

Edited by maurycountyhoops

Culleoka will not lose again..they finish 10-2

CA is vulnerable only to moore co, their intensity and athletisism makes an upset possible. If CA beats moore then they are also 10-2 and take the district. If they loose to moore co then Culleoka takes the district.

Huntland could only loose to Richland, not likely but possible. so they probably finish 8-4

If moore co beats CA and Huntland looses to richland then they are 3rd and huntland 4th. More likely moore co finishes 7-5

Richland's only W could come from Huntland, not likely, they finish 5-7.

Sana Fe finishes 2-9

Cornersville finshes 0-10

Just a guess of course. :thumb:

i actually think santa fe has a tougher schedule than richland..its gonna be fun to see how it pans out but im gonna be pulling for moore co. when ca goes to play them thats for sure

I agree Santa Fe plays @ Huntland and home against Culleoka those are 2 very tough games... I think Cully will end up first place in district with CA finishing 2nd losing to Moore Co.... :lol: