Football Camps

FootballDoc

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carson Newman Offensive Line Camp is the best O Line camp in the state by far. You get instruced by an offensive line coach who has had atleast 1 All American but usually more offensive lineman the past 7 years in Division 2.

Anymore Camp information, does anyone know if MTSU is having any camps this summer?

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the mtsu senior camp last summer.I'm not sure when it is this year but i wouldnt recomend it.Alabama, Tennessee,Memphis and Ohio State are real good senior camps and are very competitve.If your trying to get recruited by a certain school go to there camp. Nike camps are the best for recognition though.

Qb's & receivers: Elite 11 Camp @ Mission Viejo, CA. (you must be a big time player or they will not allow you to attend)

The Manning Camp: Be prepared to work hard in the sun, heat, & humidity. This camp s not for the person that wants to watch cartoons & drink a few cold beverages.

Sonny Gray was sent an invitation to the Elite 11 camp....I heard good things about that camp

Carson Newman Offensive Line Camp is the best O Line camp in the state by far. You get instruced by an offensive line coach who has had atleast 1 All American but usually more offensive lineman the past 7 years in Division 2.

Carson-Newman Offensive Line Camp is very good! Mike Turner (C-N OC & OL coach) runs a very good camp.

Offensive Line Camp 06/11/06

Mike Turner: 865-471-3364 or mturner@cn.edu / link: http://www.cn.edu/athletics/camps/camps.cfm

Edited by SectionGG