Single Middle School Player

Injen

I'll be at the Greeneville game tuesday! i have seen these guys play too and all i can say is wow... Harris, Quarles, and Morrison cant be stopped. Harris with the assists and points, Quarles with rebounds and points, and morrison with steals and points...points points points! ive seen these guys put up 70 4 times this year :thumb: !

Edited by player_with_handles

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct good basketball player but Andrews from the Liberty team has basketball skills that most 6th, 7th, and 8th graders dream of. He was by far the best pure bball talent in the James C. Haile tournament. He has been selected to go to some type of All American camp in June or July. Only a select few from the southeast will be there, He is one of them!!!! :D

I have to agree with BBR. Adrews is an awesome baller. He is definitely the smoothest and best all around player in TN.

When Holden Sexton from Oneida is wantin to play basketball he cant be stopped by most other players. He can play guard and post. I also think Mark Miller from Oneida is a good player. He can shoot from 3, and also from 15 feet out. He is a good post. He can rebound and shoot. He runs the floor and plays good defense. He is one of my favorites to watch.

Bradley Brooks from Huntsville is also a great player. He can shoot all over the court. He is also a very good defender.

i sorda agree with holden sexton but not really and mark miller is no where near the best bball player in area2 and bradly is ok but he seems to be scared that he is going to make a mistake and that will hurt him later on :thumb:

If Mark Miller was faster and quicker and if he also had good ball handling skills he would be a very good player ....I think he would be one of the best middle school players, I mean he has a very good mid-range game, he can rebound, can shoot the 3 very good for a post, and he can hit free throws very good. All he lacks is some size and like I said quickness and speed ....and he would be one of the best

Any of the top 8 or 9 players from Cleveland. One guard, I heard the other day, has around 700+ points in just 2 years. Their guard that blew his knee out was on his way to 700 + as well. They have a 6'3" guard who can shoot, dunk, and run the one. Their PG has handles unlike any PG I have ever seen in this area. That is just to mention a couple. They have two other posts that can go for 20 as well and great guards that come off of the bench.

Edited by A-Game

:thumb: injen, hms10, and adidas23 you guys are terribly wrong when you say that jake sexton and john carrol are 2 of the best middle school players. I mean dont get me wrong they are alright, but there's kids in scott county that's better than them more less kids from other places. you all must not get out much if you think they are 2 of the very best. :D

No they aint kiddin themselves........ Jake can shoot the lights out! IF we he wasnt from Scott County..... He woiuld get alot of noteriety!!!! :)

No they aint kiddin themselves........ Jake can shoot the lights out! IF we he wasnt from Scott County..... He woiuld get alot of noteriety!!!! :thumb:

Yea shs66 you r right :P , and jake is a awesome player.I know he broke his arm i hope he is ok.I look for huntsville to be back next year winning like they did this year.

Guys,

I would like to hear from Lipscomb and MBA fans as to who are the best players in the 8th grade in middle tennessee. Seems like MBA and Lipscomb should have some players that are the best in the state? Since they are beating everyone else... Lipscomb thumped Cleveland, MBA beat Lipsocmb twice. Maybe those schools just don't brag as much as everyone else.

Guys,

I would like to hear from Lipscomb and MBA fans as to who are the best players in the 8th grade in middle tennessee. Seems like MBA and Lipscomb should have some players that are the best in the state? Since they are beating everyone else... Lipscomb thumped Cleveland, MBA beat Lipsocmb twice. Maybe those schools just don't brag as much as everyone else.

I have seen both of these teams play and I think the key word here is TEAM. Both teams have their star players, but these are probably the two most unselfish teams that I have seen. On both teams no one could shine without the rest of their team. Great coaching obviously has a geat deal to do with it. If MBA wins the upper bracket, another MBA/David Lipscomb will be a true championship game!

lipscomb has come close to beating mba this with a loss by only 2 pionts and they have beat them in previous seasons. for mba i would have to say that John Lassing is there key player he can run the floor, jump, and has a very nice inside shot that is almost undefendable. lipscomb on the other hand has certain players that play well but none that are just over the top from everyone else. we just play as a team. sometimes its not always the best players that when its the best team. u cant win a team sport with one man it takes 5 on that floor giving it all that they got and that is a key aspect of lipscomb basketball