District 6-AAA

GradfromtheNest

Who was it against?

Some lefty from CSAS...don't know the name. It was a deep shot...I don't know exactly how far though. The biggest difference in Burke from last year to this year is power. He's a LOT bigger and stronger. He's always been more of a line drive hitter, but this year those fly balls that were outs last year are HRs.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some lefty from CSAS...don't know the name. It was a deep shot...I don't know exactly how far though. The biggest difference in Burke from last year to this year is power. He's a LOT bigger and stronger. He's always been more of a line drive hitter, but this year those fly balls that were outs last year are HRs.

Yeah I saw that one it was a bomb. Didnt it hit the light pole? It was one of the farthest I have ever seen, but I dont know if it was the farthest. I played with Brendan Murphy my freshman year and he hit some shots. I heard Burke had a really good weekend. If he gets drafted would he go as a pitcher of OF?