ANY NEWS ON CUMBERLAND CO NEW COACHES

Guest BBDAD

There is a lot of talk about coaches for football and girls bb coaches. What about the boy's bb? Any news?

What is going on? 80 views and not 1 reply. Surely someone knows something.

I spoke with Dr. Ragsdale,director of the Cumberland Co. school system, the other day. She informed me that no coaches have been hired except those who have been named for football. No, absolutely no news on the basketball coaching jobs has been let out. Hopefully the coaches don't make their decisions till the end of the season if they want to do whats best for the kids. Don't tell the kids you won't be back at their school midway through the season. Immediately when coaches are hired, Dr Ragsdale said, that the information has to be released to the public by law. So, don't worry, the news will arrive shortly.

Coach Herring from South is a GREAT GREAT coach. He is a hard noser. That is why he didn't last. Moms and dads seemed not to like the ferocious attitude he displayed as he coached the girls. However, listen closely, the man knows basketball very well. He is a heck of a coach. I sure hope he just applies for the job. If he gets it, look out. The question would be if he would coach girls or guys.

I spoke with Dr. Ragsdale,director of the Cumberland Co. school system, the other day. She informed me that no coaches have been hired except those who have been named for football. No, absolutely no news on the basketball coaching jobs has been let out. Hopefully the coaches don't make their decisions till the end of the season if they want to do whats best for the kids. Don't tell the kids you won't be back at their school midway through the season. Immediately when coaches are hired, Dr Ragsdale said, that the information has to be released to the public by law. So, don't worry, the news will arrive shortly.

Coach Herring from South is a GREAT GREAT coach. He is a hard noser. That is why he didn't last. Moms and dads seemed not to like the ferocious attitude he displayed as he coached the girls. However, listen closely, the man knows basketball very well. He is a heck of a coach. I sure hope he just applies for the job. If he gets it, look out. The question would be if he would coach girls or guys.

What has happened to common sense with Director of Schools these days? I think to much education makes them think they have to treat the public with a condescending attitude. After all, who cares about sports? You have a coach that has a number one ranked team in the state and he gets terminated and has to reapply for his job. Whats going on?

Nobody has said anything about the coaches jobs being terminated. All that was said, is that there is no information out yet as to who will be coaching where. That is the principals jobs to hire coaches. Not the Director of Schools. All I was saying was that nobody still knows what will happen to the coaches as to where they will go. Not if they will be rehired. He will be rehired with a record like his. Dont you worry