State Duals

BuckLateral

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah those are some good picks....oh wait i forgot...cleveland didnt quite make it to clarksville, so you might want to make another pick for 4th place

oops, my bad, thanks for setting me straight :ph34r: ... i had teams back home on my mind when i typed that.... ment clarksville, but typed cleveland. good thing theres editing on here!

The Bears are quiet. Steve's there supporting Chad & Co. I predict a surprise victory or two in this one:

1) BC

2) Clarksville

3) SD

4) The Hill

ur rite, the bears always have some move up their sleeves.... its nothing new though, they know where soddy is strong and weak at, and soddy knows where their strong and weak. this is going to come down to the last couple of matches, maybe some bumping around weight classes, and just right down to who wants it the most... pretty much just a good ole fashioned dog fight... its gonna be a battle, i cant wait to see them meet on saturday. it was always a good time wrestling bradley... theres no other match like it, the noise, the crowd, its awesome!

lets see...

152 henderson won by decision

160 kenwood won by pin

171 kenwood won by pin

189 henderson won by pin

215 kenwood won by pin

275 kenwood won by pin

103 kenwood won by forfeit

112 henderson won by tech

119 kenwood won by decision

125 kenwood won by decision

130 henderson won by pin

135 kenwood won de decision

140 henderson (bundy) won by pin

145 kenwood won by decision

kenwoods wrestled clarksville 3xs...i agree two of those times were blow outs but clarksville won the second meeting by like 5 points...a couple of close matches can swing points around real quick and make it look like a blowout

well if the final score had a good spread and was considered a blowout then the close matches swinging it that way were wins that contributed to the blowout, regardless of how close they were. also who was in the line ups for both teams in the second meeting, it would seem like the most recent meeting would be a better indicator. it's not even a guarantee that clarksville or kenwood will even see each other. and actually how good is springfield, i mean i know they're at state but i've been seeing people posting about them beating franklin, is that really that likely. i know anybody can beat anybody on any given day but how good is springfield. I mean some of these teams in the duals get hardly any recognition so i don't know anything about them. i guess thats why its good they have expanded the duals, giving good teams with little to no exposure state wide a chance to shine.

well if the final score had a good spread and was considered a blowout then the close matches swinging it that way were wins that contributed to the blowout, regardless of how close they were. also who was in the line ups for both teams in the second meeting, it would seem like the most recent meeting would be a better indicator. it's not even a guarantee that clarksville or kenwood will even see each other. and actually how good is springfield, i mean i know they're at state but i've been seeing people posting about them beating franklin, is that really that likely. i know anybody can beat anybody on any given day but how good is springfield. I mean some of these teams in the duals get hardly any recognition so i don't know anything about them. i guess thats why its good they have expanded the duals, giving good teams with little to no exposure state wide a chance to shine.

Kenwood has beat Springfield by about just as much as H-ville....so I don't know....who knows...Springfield might turn some heads at that upper part of the bracket....