Clinton Vs. Oak Ridge

thekidd0086

Did Maryville beat Oak Ridge tonight?

Yeah we layed it to OR tonight...#11 had an off night though...since i used to live in Clinton i went and saw the OR vs Clinton game earlier in the season and he was on...we controlled the paint and didnt really give up the easy bucket...my boys Dixon, Dye, Gardner, Ford, and the rest will have a tough test ahead w/ OR but i will be pullin for my old hometown....Dye Dixon combine for 50+ to pull it out for the Dragons!

I am so excited about this key basketball game. This game will decide the #1 team in the district after halls and powell lost. This truly may be the biggest game for both teams. After what dixon did last night, OR is not going to be able to key in on dye, and with ford and this new kid from NC, they are def. going to have some points in the paint. The new kid can play, he is a scrapper and isn't afraid to put his body in danger. Hes got some dribbling skills and a huge vertical jump. I look for clinton to win in the den, because they haven't lost there yet and i don't think that they will start now. They are playing some good b-ball.