Jackson County vs. Clarkrange on Friday

UCSportsFan

Very good game, excellent officials and one could tell those Lady Buffs wanted it.

Hope to see thes two play atleast 3 more times this year.

Excellent officials???? What game did you watch??? I saw many obviously blatently bad calls. From the sounds of the crowd, I was not the only one to see that kind of officiating. I do agree it was a good game. Both teams played to win. Offense was not good on either side but Clarkrange defense was as good as I have seen it in a long time. In your face does work. Way to go Lady Buffaloes. (and Buffaloes too)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the game had some odd calls, but both teams played sluggish. Everyone was trying to avoid getting a crazy foul called on them. It kept both teams out of sink, and nobody could really show what they were made until the fourth quarter. And, Either Jackson County is the best team ever at getting charges under the basket, or the refs should give them a technical for flopping back. There were a lot of pushes by Jackson County that were not called. Almost everytime someone would defend the Ross twins, they would push off while they were dribbling. They called it once, but they done it all night.

Clarkrange should be proud of the win anyways, they deserved it. The atmosphere was unreal in the gym. There were alot of college coaches in attendance too.

I take full responsibility for the Jackson County Loss last night. EVERYTIME I get on here and pop my mouth off (BRAG) the girls get beat. I Sincerely appologise.

I also have hace to say, Clarkrange has a good team, some of the best guards I've seen. They looked like a totally different team that what I saw play in Gainesboro. I for one am VERY IMPRESSED.