page or brentwood

valid_remarks

I say Page's other four will help Spencer as the Lady Patriots win a close one.

Page man I thought the Spencer girl was hurt I have watched her play a many of AAU

games. Also Page man I started a thread Defense Or Offense. I have read your threads thru the years and know you have, like me. seen a lot of basketball and have seen it change over the years I would like to hear what you think.

Spencer is not hurt and has not been all season, shs2004. I haven't read the Defense or Offense thread yet as I just got back from Loretto. I think a good, quick defense on the outside to stop the threes with good block outs on the defensive boards wins over offense. I'll see what everybody else is saying on your thread.

I say Page's other four will help Spencer as the Lady Patriots win a close one.

Brentwood and Page have both handled the county schools in similar fashion.

VS. Smyrna, Page lost by 27 points at Smyrna while Brentwood lost by only 8 to Smyrna at BHS and only trailed by 3 with 1 minute to play.

Both team played Harpeth twice:

Page split but had a point difference of about -18 while Brentwood lost both Harpeth matchups by a total of 11 points.

Looks like this could be a pretty good game with both teams fighting for some Williamson Co. bragging rights.

I say Brentwood narrowly because of home court advantage.

Good Health to both teams.

Edited by hoopitup3

The home court advantage will help Brentwood along with the Nashville Association officiating. Historically, these officials allow a rougher style of play with few fouls being called. Whether this will help Page remains to be seen. As I have stated previously, it should be a close game and it will probably be decided by turnovers and free throw shooting should enough fouls be called.

Brentwood and Page have both handled the county schools in similar fashion.

VS. Smyrna, Page lost by 27 points at Smyrna while Brentwood lost by only 8 to Smyrna at BHS and only trailed by 3 with 1 minute to play.

Both team played Harpeth twice:

Page split but had a point difference of about -18 while Brentwood lost both Harpeth matchups by a total of 11 points.

Looks like this could be a pretty good game with both teams fighting for some Williamson Co. bragging rights.

I say Brentwood narrowly because of home court advantage.

Good Health to both teams.

You are too kind. My heart is with Pageman, but I still think Brentwood wins in a blow out. Never close.

Edited by MIDTN

You are too kind. My heart is with Pageman, but I still think Brentwood wins in a blow out. Never close.

I don't think Brentwood has the maturity to hold a big lead and beat anyone in a blowout. They have consistently jumped out on teams this year and let the opposition come back to make a game out of it. I'm not sure the Page team with very good senior leadership ever lets BHS get a big lead. If they do I don't know that BHS can keep it.

Superior coaching & discipline wins again

I'm not sure you can fault the coaching, but BHS on court discipline is definitely an ongoing problem. Too many trying to do it all on their own insead of staying with in the concept of the team & silly uneccesary fouls at very inappropriate times.

Congratulations to the Page girls, however, They played well enough to win, despite all the turnovers.