Terrell Owens

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

For the Cowboys to win they have to get rid of the statue of liberty they have playing QB. TO has always had a QB that could make things happen, something Bledose can't do. I still can't believe Cowboy fans will embrace the man who disrespected their team the way he did, but hey that is Jerry Jones for ya.

I happen to believe Bledsoe is a very good QB. He's led a team to a Super Bowl, won two AFC Championship Games (Brady got hurt early in the Pittsburgh game a few years ago), and ranks among the NFL's all-time leaders in TD passes.

He threw 23TD passes last year. They needs a "QB that can make things happen"????? I say to you GB that Bledsoe is an improvement over Garcia and McNabb anyday.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to believe Bledsoe is a very good QB. He's led a team to a Super Bowl, won two AFC Championship Games (Brady got hurt early in the Pittsburgh game a few years ago), and ranks among the NFL's all-time leaders in TD passes.

He threw 23TD passes last year. They needs a "QB that can make things happen"????? I say to you GB that Bledsoe is an improvement over Garcia and McNabb anyday.

Bledsoe is a fine QB! And he is a get in your face type QB, so TO needs to be ready!! <_<

Guest catfish-hunter

he threw over 3500 yards last year now with TO there what else could you ask for and deffinateky and improvement because Garcia and McNabb are nothing without TO

The Eagles willbe the worst team in the NFC East next year. Garcia's days as a starter in this league are finished.