Terrell Owens

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Terrell Owens met yesterday with Denver head coach Mike Shanahan to discuss a possible trade from Philadelphia to the Broncos. With Mike Heimerdinger coming in as the team's new offensive coordinator combined with the fact that quarterback Jake Plummer finally broke through and had a career year this past year this could be the move that pushes the Broncos to Super Bowl XLI.

What do you all think about this possible trade in the works????? Shanahan has gambled on players that have been said to be "trouble" in the past and been successful. Look at what he got out of all of the Cleveland defensive linemen.

I don't know what the Broncos would trade but I do know that at the current moment they do have two first round draft picks. I'm guessing that the Eagles could be looking to acquire one of, if not both, of those picks in exchange for T.O.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrell Owens met yesterday with Denver head coach Mike Shanahan to discuss a possible trade from Philadelphia to the Broncos. With Mike Heimerdinger coming in as the team's new offensive coordinator combined with the fact that quarterback Jake Plummer finally broke through and had a career year this past year this could be the move that pushes the Broncos to Super Bowl XLI.

What do you all think about this possible trade in the works????? Shanahan has gambled on players that have been said to be "trouble" in the past and been successful. Look at what he got out of all of the Cleveland defensive linemen.

I don't know what the Broncos would trade but I do know that at the current moment they do have two first round draft picks. I'm guessing that the Eagles could be looking to acquire one of, if not both, of those picks in exchange for T.O.

They're crazy if they think they can get two first round draft picks for TO. He's damaged goods at best. If I gave a first rounder, I would expect boot to go with TO. Two first rounders can cure a lot of ills for a team. I don't see Denver doing that. :thumb:

I say TO ends up in either Denver or KC. I don't think the Eagles will get much for him maybe a mid-round pick, but if teams were smart, they would wait to the Eagles release Owens then go after him. TO is worth a 1 year contract, he is too talented not to take a chance for one year. I think Denver or KC would be a good fit for TO. Herm Edwards could keep him under control for one year, plus having LJ in the backfield and Gonzalez on offense, I think TO could stay happy for a year.

BTW Denver has 2 first round picks so they may trade one to get him if it is that big of a priority.

I say TO ends up in either Denver or KC. I don't think the Eagles will get much for him maybe a mid-round pick, but if teams were smart, they would wait to the Eagles release Owens then go after him. TO is worth a 1 year contract, he is too talented not to take a chance for one year. I think Denver or KC would be a good fit for TO. Herm Edwards could keep him under control for one year, plus having LJ in the backfield and Gonzalez on offense, I think TO could stay happy for a year.

BTW Denver has 2 first round picks so they may trade one to get him if it is that big of a priority.

If Favre decides to come back, dont be surprised to see GB get in the TO sweepstakes!!!

Guest catfish-hunter

Report on ESPN.com is that the Kansas City Chiefs are in the T.O. sweepstakes. I know if I were a GM I'd be trying to acquire a guy like Eric Moulds or Reggie Wayne.

• 2 weeks later...