Terrell Owens

Guest catfish-hunter

Walker cant stay healthy and Driver is too inconsistent! They need some help!!

GB needs help other than at WR...Amahn Green didn't cut it when he was healthy last year...defense is awful...But GB was in a lot of games last year...If a play or 2 had went a different way in a lot of games they could have easily won 5 or 6 more games than they did...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Yea, I may give up a stadium hotdog and a bottled(not a draft) beer for him, but that would be about all!!! :thumb:

Id give him a hotdog and a beer for him to leave my team.

GB needs help other than at WR...Amahn Green didn't cut it when he was healthy last year...defense is awful...But GB was in a lot of games last year...If a play or 2 had went a different way in a lot of games they could have easily won 5 or 6 more games than they did...

They need help all over the field, but just so happens that WR is one of them!!!

They need help all over the field, but just so happens that WR is one of them!!!

If Jevon Walker can stay healthy they'll be alright at that spot, and I'm pretty sure that the know that TO isn't going to make them improve that much and he's going to be a problem in the long run...I believe that they would want to get a WR that they can get in the system who'll be there for a while...

If Jevon Walker can stay healthy they'll be alright at that spot, and I'm pretty sure that the know that TO isn't going to make them improve that much and he's going to be a problem in the long run...I believe that they would want to get a WR that they can get in the system who'll be there for a while...

I agree, that if they could get a player like Reggie Wayne, that would be there best choice, but who ever gets TO will get him at a reduced price and his contract will have alot of stimpulations to it, so if he produces and keeps his mouth shut(and if Favre is there, he will shut it for him) then its a big win for the Packers, and if he runs his mouth and causes trouble, they can cut ties with him without any major cost to the organization!!! :D

Guest dare_2_dream

I think that T.O. would be a good addition to the Denver team. That is if his head doesn't get to big for his helment.

think its too late to be worried about that one ... he is one cocky guy