Joei Fiegler and Martin White

CoachLogan74

If that's the case, that could be a great help for him. I know from experience that if you've got the physical tolls they are looking for, they will teach you to play the position. One of the hardest things for a kid is coming into the unknown world of college life [which is a huge adjustment anyway] & then having your coach tell you he is going to move you to a new position that you have never played before can freak you out. Mentally it can be a huge adjustment. Hope Kevin gets a chance.

That may be true but Kevin Smithson could play a number of positions.

The kid is like 6'3, 240 and is strong as an ox.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiegler WAS actually offered by Louisville, the just didn't seem like they were THAT interested. When UTC coaches told him he has the chance to be the best QB to ever go to the school I'm sure he jumped at the chance. Also, if you look at the conference, (Appy St., Furman, and Ga. Southern), it's the toughest in DII, so I think he made a wise choice as well.

About the best QB in the area that's a matter of opinion, (I know CoachLogan and I will always agree to disagree), but none-the-less he's a great one. The state's second all-time passer. His back-up Randall Cobb will be good, but only time will tell if he's better.

Also, at Alcoa, Drew Miller committed to Tusculum today, but has yeat to sign, and Logan Love was invited to Tennessee to walk-on, turning down a handful of scholarship offers from other schools.

CoachLogan, I hope Richard Harb, has a great career at WCU. He's an outstanding QB.

UTC is Division 1-AA not DII (Carson Newman and Tusculum are DII

Fiegler to UTC. Which surprises me. I thought someone out of Louisville, North Carolina, Indiana, Southern Miss, and Vany would offer.

There's no way of saying this without someone taking offense, but I don't mean any....

Mobry, maybe you shoulda watched Joei more....he's a great kid with lots of heart and a true leader...but the best QB Alcoa hjas was on the sidelines most of the time.

Good luck Joei in your future endeavors. I sincerely hope you do well.

Fiegler WAS actually offered by Louisville, the just didn't seem like they were THAT interested. When UTC coaches told him he has the chance to be the best QB to ever go to the school I'm sure he jumped at the chance. Also, if you look at the conference, (Appy St., Furman, and Ga. Southern), it's the toughest in DII, so I think he made a wise choice as well.

About the best QB in the area that's a matter of opinion, (I know CoachLogan and I will always agree to disagree), but none-the-less he's a great one. The state's second all-time passer. His back-up Randall Cobb will be good, but only time will tell if he's better.

Also, at Alcoa, Drew Miller committed to Tusculum today, but has yeat to sign, and Logan Love was invited to Tennessee to walk-on, turning down a handful of scholarship offers from other schools.

CoachLogan, I hope Richard Harb, has a great career at WCU. He's an outstanding QB.

what schools offered love?