Let'em Play

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole

his second one was the crazy one

How about Jimmy Oden missing a free throw getting his own board and putting it in....CLUTCH...Great win Stars couldn't be happier right now big ups to every player on that team and especially coach HARRIS and Dotson

Guest dare_2_dream

i wouldn't count the missed one as a dunk, if that's what you're talking about

ha first one i'd call a 180 reverse or somethin

second one was an alley-oop

what a game...anyone have points count?

the first one was a miss, the first one he put down was a nice simple dunk and then came the crazy one

Franklin[/url]HSfan' post='825919788' date='Jan 31 2006 - 10:17 PM']

Does anyone have details?? :thumb:

Oakland got about a 7 pt lead in the first and Siegel cut it down to 4 (maybe?) after the first. Second quarter was a good one for siegel that put them up 10 at the half. Keith had a ridiculous dunk and Jimmy Oden also fed him for a nice alleyoop. After the half Oakland went on a little mini-run before Siegel extended its lead out to twelve with a 3.

Fourth quarter was crazy. Oakland got back within one and had the ball with about 40 sec. left, and Siegel took the ball away (I believe? correct me if I'm wrong). Jimmy Oden got two foul shots. He made the first, missed the second, but got his own rebound and put up a layup that counted ANd got the foul. He made that FT...after that it got even crazier. Siegel was called for a technical (HOW THAT HAPPENED I HAVE NO IDEA) and Chaisson Allen made both free throws to cut the lead to 3. This is all w/ 10 seconds left. Oakland gets the ball and turns it over and siegel wins.

Edited by nation_supp89

Guest dare_2_dream

dare_2_dream I want to ask you one question about Warren Co. and White Co. game

Um ok That Jolly kid shot a 3

he made and we fouled him

So that should be a 4 point play

But they let him shot 2 free throws

so it was a 5 point play

And we lost by 1

did your coach not saying something about it? thats def. not right at all. where was the game played?

we were up by like one or two and big CUTTER comes in to make a clutch three pointer to give a little momentum... not to mention he opened our scoring with a big three pointer.

anybody know what the technical was all about?

keith's dunks..... :thumb: ....... that's all i have to say

Yeah we can always count on Cutter to hit the clutch threes...it was 54-52 when he hit the one late in the game which gave us a little cushion...and the three at the beginning was nice as well

I'd also like to congratulate the Pats on a well-played game...the late rally came up just short this time

but great game to oakland...

Ramsey's first made dunk was a little two-hander under the basket. This was a great game. Congrats to siegel. Reffing was a little terrible at times but that not an excuse being that if we had just hit our freethrows we would have won. What oden did on his second free throw is not supposed to be allowed but whatever. Both team played great and the only negative thing from a player I saw was after Oden threw the ball up in victory he rushed over to our bench preceeding to pull his jersey at us taunt us and then say "What now bi#@hes." Dont say this didn't happen because I sat right there and heard and saw it. Other wise great game amazing fans to both sides.(Pretty sure yall had a little over 400 students there ya crybabies LOL)

p.s. Yall liked our "GANGSTA PARADISE" poster( that was 5 times biger than yalls siegel nation sign) didn't ya.