• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha how bout them rebs?

3rd in the district

CONGRATULATIONS on ONE descent season

good work

haha u arent even the best losers

and i dont even go to cheatham but trust me u dont want to mess with them

Well the rebs will still win no matter what!!! I mean we may be in 3rd, but we are still ranked higher than cheatham co. and anyone who thinks they can do something about it we will see at districts..... well thats if cheatham is good enough to make it through and play us in the second or third round.

all these guys from cheatham co are talkin crap about what went down at the game tuesday night...and for everyones information....we were way outnumbered those punks are letting their mouth overload their you know what... if they make it to district we will have round two and we wont be outnumbered this time...oh wait we were outnumbered last time and still won...no worries...just bring someone who can drive you home!

Yeah you showed them....by what i hear it was three against one in SC's favor...I think the school for the blind could win if it was three on one....yeah be proud of gangin up on some one...

Actually i was there it was 2 on 2 and the rest of us watched.thats it if u wanna keep talkin come to districts. they was the dumb ones to steal our flag who messes wit rebels comeon be smart jus leave us alone.be smart :o

I guarantee you there will be no fight at districts. That went out the door when the rowdy rebs (i bet there bad!) got on here and said they were going to get revenge and all that garbage. There is going to be extra security there and nonone will be fighting. So everyone just calm down and quit talking about this little kiddie playground fight.

Of course we were ROWDY! Next time it will be more than how many got hurt... if they try it again at our house... oh man will there be pain! and where are you from FsU? hopefully your team is better than 3rd for you to be talking

Do they give trophies at district for best streetfighting pep club???? :D