EAST RIDGE VS. SEQUATCHIE

pioneerbaseball09

I don't think its just E R who complains. I have read posts from many different people representing other areas, even you bedsoebtheboys, complaining about refs. Its all two easy to come down on them. Eventhough sometimes complaining can be justified, we all need to remember everyone is human and humans do make mistakes. Thats all I want to say and i'm getting off my soapbox now.

They dont make that many mistakes but o well....;)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatie Paid the REFS! they will meet again and Er will win big.

You want to see a great example of a school paying off the refs ,go see a East Ridge volleyball district tournament. The tournament is ALWAYS at East Ridge, the refs are GREAT friends with catherine neely, their kids played for her, and etc... I have no sympathy for East Ridge, what goes around comes around.

SC has been known to cheat a little up at their place. I had some buddies that played on the city teams of district 6-AA, and every one of them complained about how bad the refs were up in SC. So its not just this game and its definately not just ER complaining.

If you thought the ref's done so bad....Contact TSSAA about how to get certified and get a whistle in that mouth and white and black striped shirt and see how bad you do.....I promise you... you'll change your mind as soon as somebody yells some cuss words or screams REF you stink!!!!......Just like somebody else said Ref's are like players they have there good nights and bad nights....

SC has been known to cheat a little up at their place. I had some buddies that played on the city teams of district 6-AA, and every one of them complained about how bad the refs were up in SC. So its not just this game and its definately not just ER complaining.

Those refs were from Chattanooga. One was from SC, but not the SC you're thinking of.

Good Old Tommy Layne and Jason Smith never think that their players or students ever do anything wrong. They just deny the fact that they are always unsportmanlike, but attitude reflects leadership!!!

I THINK COACH SMITH DOES A GOOD JOB WITH THE KIDS HE DOESN'T ALLOW ANY UNSPORTMANSHIP AND IF IT HAPPENDS THEN HE PULLS THEM OUT AND HAS A TALK WITH THEM; I HAVE WATCHED A FEW GAMES THIS YEAR AND THE TEAMS THAT USUALLY UNSPORTMANSHIP ARE THE CHATTANOOGA AREA TEAMS. ONCE I SAW A PLAYER KNOCK ONE OF SEQUATCHIE PLAYERS DOWN STEP ON HIS HEAD AND NOTHING WAS CALLED BUT A FOUL ON SEQUATCHIE. EVERYONE COMPLAINES ABOUT THE REF'S ,EVERYONE THINKS THEY GET BAD CALLS BUT MOST OF THE TIME IF IT BETWEEN A VALLEY TEAM OR A CHATTANOOGA TEAM THE CALL WILL GO IN FAVOR OF THE CHATTANOOGA TEAM. JUST LIKE THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF THE NOTRE DAME GAME THE REFS GOT THEM BACK IN GAME

JUST LIKE MOST OF THE CALLS WENT TO EAST RIDGE. BACK ON THE SUBJECT I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT COACH SMITH WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY SOMETHING WHEN HIS STUDENTS OR PLAYERS ARE IN WRONG. WE NEED MORE STAND UP COACHES LIKE SMITH. TOO BAD EAST RIDGE COACH NEEDS SOME LESSONS IN SPORTMANSHIP THEY WOULDN'T EVEN SHAKE HANDS AT THE END. NO MATTER WIN OR LOOSE YOU ALWAYS SHAKE HANDS FOR THE EFFORT OF THE BATTLE YOU JUST HAD LETTING THEM KNOW YOU GAVE IT YOUR ALL AND SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE. :lol: