springfield at greenbrier feb 14 homecoming

crackerjack10

oooook greenbrier jv stinks we was missing THREE starters and the reason springfield did this game first is bc it is district the greenrbrier game means nuthin except it will be like another practice for them...... but i also heard that springfield is even sending there jv to play the game that night bc they are resting the varsity i dont know if it is true i just heard it....but it dont really matter

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier's JV is dominant this year, they are 14-1 with that loss being by 3 points to a VERY good Station Camp JV team. But that doesn't matter because it was Greenbrier's FRESHMEN that beat Springfields JV so GB's JV would probably kill SF's JV.

And of course you wouldn't want a regular game the night before a district game. That's exactly why they should have kept their original game with GB on Tuesday and rescheduled thier district game on Monday, like everyone else in Tennessee. Rescheduling Northwest on Tuesday has nothing to do with playing the district game first, before the regular game, so you're not making any sense. All they had to do was reschedule the district game on Monday and then keep their ALREADY SCHEDULED game with Greenbrier on Tues. That way they still would have been playing their district game first, without messing GB's schedule up.

Real classy post.....really didn't expect anything less from Springfield. Hopefully their players (excuse me....DOGS) will play with a little class this time instead of like a bunch of undisciplined street ballers....or DOGS.

Your post is an embarrasment to your team and your school.

Ruff....Ruff....

Yea.....Yall tungs were hanging out like dogs after springfield got done with yall after the game thats y yall kids were playing hurt wasnt anything wrong with them. Springfield jus took there spirit away and they couldnt take that beating by them STREETBALLERS lol

Real classy post.....really didn't expect anything less from Springfield. Hopefully their players (excuse me....DOGS) will play with a little class this time instead of like a bunch of undisciplined street ballers....or DOGS.

Your post is an embarrasment to your team and your school.

Ruff....Ruff....

Yea.....Yall tungs were hanging out like dogs after springfield got done with yall after the game thats y yall kids were playing hurt wasnt anything wrong with them. Springfield jus took there spirit away and they couldnt take that beating by them STREETBALLERS lol

Greenbrier's JV is dominant this year, they are 14-1 with that loss being by 3 points to a VERY good Station Camp JV team. But that doesn't matter because it was Greenbrier's FRESHMEN that beat Springfields JV so GB's JV would probably kill SF's JV.

And of course you wouldn't want a regular game the night before a district game. That's exactly why they should have kept their original game with GB on Tuesday and rescheduled thier district game on Monday, like everyone else in Tennessee. Rescheduling Northwest on Tuesday has nothing to do with playing the district game first, before the regular game, so you're not making any sense. All they had to do was reschedule the district game on Monday and then keep their ALREADY SCHEDULED game with Greenbrier on Tues. That way they still would have been playing their district game first, without messing GB's schedule up.

Well soooorry, for messin up you all's schedule if you wanna complain then go to northwest then they didn't wanna play us on monday thats why we had to change our dates up, excuse my french but what school schedules their homecoming on a tuesday anyway...maybe its because its V-day but oh well Greenbriar will get their turn don't worry, its comin

i am not 100 percent sure but i am pretty sure that everyone else in springfields district rescheduled their games for tuesday. DC vs Rossview and Clarkville and Northeast are on tuesday Clarksville even had a game scheduled with Beech on Tuesday. So Springfield is not the only team that cancelled a game to play a district matchup, but you know Springfield is always the bad guy in the eyes of Greenbrier fans.

Man northwest is more important!!!!!District. What is this game going to prove NOTHING.Its not going to be any diffrent then the last meeting trust me i kno. But i thought we was going to play tuesday and play northwest monday.

That was exactly my point, make up the Northwest game on Monday, then you're still playing the district game first, but according to theoldballcoach that whole district is making up their games on Tuesday and cancelling already scheduled games. I don't know why they're doing it like that but oh well, whatever,I don't really care anymore. The game is probly gonna be on Wednesday so I'll see ya there.

Edited by catsbball1

springfield jv beat sb jv by 40 at shs the first game catsball u need to learn ur facts and they are not dominant like i said they are not any good shs jv would beat them bad any other day we was missing THREE players....................and about yalls stupid homecoming game the district games are more important if i was yall i would be happy yall get more time to practice to actually maybe only get beat by 20 this game but thats just me....whenever the game is yall will get drilled

The game is probly gonna be on Wednesday so I'll see ya there.

the game is thursday according to coacht.com, u go to team search i typed in springfield and chose men's basketball and looked at next 5 games part of schedule and it said northwest feb 14 and greenbrier feb 16 :thumb:

Edited by ut18vols

springfield jv beat sb jv by 40 at shs the first game catsball u need to learn ur facts and they are not dominant like i said they are not any good shs jv would beat them bad any other day we was missing THREE players....................and about yalls stupid homecoming game the district games are more important if i was yall i would be happy yall get more time to practice to actually maybe only get beat by 20 this game but thats just me....whenever the game is yall will get drilled

Crackerhead10....for some reason you are having a hard time comprehending.

Let me see if I can make it clear for you.....please READ carefully.

Springfield's JV team has NOT played Greenbrier's JV team (16-2).

Springfield's JV has ONLY played Greenbrier's FRESHMAN team.

Greenbrier's FRESHMAN beat Springfield's JV by 11 the last game.

Darden refuses to play a REAL JV vs. JV game. He will only play Greenbrier's FRESHMAN...NOT their JV team.

From what I was told.. the Springfield vs. Greenbrier VARSITY game will be made up Wednesday Feb. 15th. Girls game starts at 6:00 PM.

There is NO JV game scheduled.......Why? Please re-read the above post.

Good luck to both VARSITY teams.

Crackerhead10....for some reason you are having a hard time comprehending.

Let me see if I can make it clear for you.....please READ carefully.

Springfield's JV team has NOT played Greenbrier's JV team (16-2).

Springfield's JV has ONLY played Greenbrier's FRESHMAN team.

Greenbrier's FRESHMAN beat Springfield's JV by 11 the last game.

Darden refuses to play a REAL JV vs. JV game. He will only play Greenbrier's FRESHMAN...NOT their JV team.

From what I was told.. the Springfield vs. Greenbrier VARSITY game will be made up Wednesday Feb. 15th. Girls game starts at 6:00 PM.

There is NO JV game scheduled.......Why? Please re-read the above post.

Good luck to both VARSITY teams.

:):):lol:

I think I know WHY this SHS student is having a hard time comprehending. :o;)

the games is tonight we are having a pep rally and everything today and it ant even a home team sooo i we will be coming in hype...... springfield will also be bringing in a big crowd to the game tonight.... i dont think springfield will go all out tonight though because they are trying to stay in good shape to make a run in the playoffs bc they should be going to region easy.....but all this stuff that has been said on here will be settled tonight at the game

good luck bobcats