Siegel/White County game

PHargis

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the good post player from White County does not get in foul trouble, I will have to go with White County. Siegel will come out to play and give them a great game.

I think Siegel is a team of the future. Correct me if I am wrong, but Siegel has almost everyone back again next year. I like their two posts - one is an awesome rebounder (she is the one who also plays volleyball) and the other has a real nice outside shot. The two guards continue to improve. The guard that plays volleyball is an awesome passer and defensive player and plays an all around good game. The other guard seems to make a few turnovers, but also makes a lot of good things happen.

If the good post player from White County does not get in foul trouble, I will have to go with White County. Siegel will come out to play and give them a great game.

I think Siegel is a team of the future. Correct me if I am wrong, but Siegel has almost everyone back again next year. I like their two posts - one is an awesome rebounder (she is the one who also plays volleyball) and the other has a real nice outside shot. The two guards continue to improve. The guard that plays volleyball is an awesome passer and defensive player and plays an all around good game. The other guard seems to make a few turnovers, but also makes a lot of good things happen.

TJ Jones is the most under rated 1000 point career scorer in three years that we have seen this year and Siegel has played a lot of good teams this year. As you can tell, she is capable of playing a lot of positions and because of what she has had to do with this team, in my opinion, is a SG that has the capability to go down in the post. Against the Div 1 players Siegel has played against, she has held her own and averages 20 ppg. She is a well rounded person.

I agree with everything else you said in your post and take exception with only one thing. Siegel is not supposed to win this game. They were not supposed to win the first one. This team will scratch and claw and will find a way to hold down, not stop, Molley. She is a great player. This game will go down to the end very close. One thing you probably do not know. The team has a great soccer player, two Volleyball and cross county runner. It has one Senior, three good juniors, four sophmores who are athletes, and one freshman. All of these players have played AAU except the freshman and I am not sure about her. The school respects White County and everything they have done over the years and now are trying to make their first try to starting a tradition like the rest of the teams in this district. This will be a great game. Thanks for your comments.

Siegel may have the edge a little for next year but I think that White County will turn a few heads and could even be the team to beat the next year after that with whats coming up soon. They will be young for a year then look out. No one on here can see it yet but they will .

Trucker, Good post. I am sure Coach Bush and his staff is trying to get thru this year much less ready to look out further. Basketball is a great game but the future is hard to predict. Looking at all of the injuries that have occured this year with every team, a team must have 12-14 good players to compete. To get 12-14 trained takes an exceptionally good coaching staff. To keep them happy takes a miracle. Siegel has the coaching infrastructure and a great tactician in Coach Bush. I have watched White County on and off for a number of years. The Volleyball coach at Siegel came from White County and I believe played basketball. She carries the White County tradition and attitude that i have always seen from White county over the years. The good thing is she brought it to Siegel. Siegel fans look forward to this game.

TJ Jones is the most under rated 1000 point career scorer in three years that we have seen this year and Siegel has played a lot of good teams this year. As you can tell, she is capable of playing a lot of positions and because of what she has had to do with this team, in my opinion, is a SG that has the capability to go down in the post. Against the Div 1 players Siegel has played against, she has held her own and averages 20 ppg. She is a well rounded person.

I agree with everything else you said in your post and take exception with only one thing. Siegel is not supposed to win this game. They were not supposed to win the first one. This team will scratch and claw and will find a way to hold down, not stop, Molley. She is a great player. This game will go down to the end very close. One thing you probably do not know. The team has a great soccer player, two Volleyball and cross county runner. It has one Senior, three good juniors, four sophmores who are athletes, and one freshman. All of these players have played AAU except the freshman and I am not sure about her. The school respects White County and everything they have done over the years and now are trying to make their first try to starting a tradition like the rest of the teams in this district. This will be a great game. Thanks for your comments.

I think you were reading between the lines (and incorrectly) a little on my original post.

I didn't mean to disrespect Jones. I left her out because everyone knows she is the best player on Siegel. As a matter of fact, I think she can play in college. I think she would be a good Division II player. Does she have anyone looking at her?

Also, I don't think I said Siegel was supposed to win this game. Did I? I think White County will and should win, unless their good post player, whom I guess is Molley, gets in foul trouble.

I think you were reading between the lines (and incorrectly) a little on my original post.

I didn't mean to disrespect Jones. I left her out because everyone knows she is the best player on Siegel. As a matter of fact, I think she can play in college. I think she would be a good Division II player. Does she have anyone looking at her?

Also, I don't think I said Siegel was supposed to win this game. Did I? I think White County will and should win, unless their good post player, whom I guess is Molley, gets in foul trouble.

First, I very much agree, TJ can play with a good Division II team and maybe a Division I, I did not think you were disrespecting her but she plays so many positions, I thought the other post was who you were talking about. She has some NAIA teams looking but nothing concrete. I believe something will connect in the next month. The post you know, CP, and has some schools keeping up with her. Probably a power forward with some work or a good volleyball player The other post, good outside shooter, 6'0" and with a lot of work this summer, can be a very good prospect. Sophmore, 6'2", playing some minutes now, has great touch around the goal and has improved greatly since last year. Camp and summer play did a lot and is also a very good prospect. Needs PT>

I pick Siegel for a number of emotional reasons. It is a home game. They know they can play with White.

(Siegel at White Co). White Co. lead by as many as 19 points before Siegel came roaring back to win by double digths. Fans were yelling " Siegel Is Overrated" from the stands. Then something "clicked" they ended up putting the smack down on White Co. at their place.

Maybe the something that "clicked" was White Co. having 3 players go down with sprained ankles in the 2nd half and losing their rhythm. Maybe not. Should be a good one tomorrow. Hope it's not pouring rain. Don't care for driving in the rain. :lol:

GO WARRIORETTES!!! :thumb:

Edited by 85warrior

Maybe the something that "clicked" was White Co. having 3 players go down with sprained ankles in the 2nd half and losing their rhythm. Maybe not. Should be a good one tomorrow. Hope it's not pouring rain. Don't care for driving in the rain. :lol:

GO WARRIORETTES!!! :thumb:

Warrior, wondered where you were. Be careful if you are driving. many coming down tomorrow nite?

Warrior, wondered where you were. Be careful if you are driving. many coming down tomorrow nite?

I am always here. ;) If I drive I will try to be careful. If it's supposed to rain all night I'll just listen on the radio. I believe it's supposed to quit though. Couldn't say how many are making the trip to Siegel. Been out of school for a long time. :D

Edited by 85warrior