Sequatchie Is Ready!

Wal_nut

We are ready to play football and even though we dont have a coach at the moment we are making do with what we have. Coach Mullins has got our minds on the right track and we are busting our butts in the weight room. I think we will do great and who ever comes in and takes over will be proud.

Edited by Indian

• 2 weeks later...

Keep working out BIG GUY. It will be you and Marion battling for the last playoff spot int he region as usual. Tyner and Boyd own this rgion and will for the next 9 years!!!

I completely disagree on tyner and Boyd owning the region next year. Yes, they will be good, but not completely own the region. Tyner is losing all there real athletes and will have no line to compete with the rest of the region. All that Boyd has is hathaway or whatever his name is, and a couple of good lineman, But not an all around team. I think boyd will beat tyner and one of the under dogs will come out of no where to surprise yall.

#70/85

You'll Find out quick what Hathaway's name is,and oh by the way Boyd plays as a team and doesn't need 1 player to win ball games. That is evident in what happened last year after the injury to Anthony Hathaway. They went 5-2 in 2A and to the Quarterfinals without Anthony Hathaway.