In the West

tricklician

What team will be the best this year 2006 ?

Milan,Covington,Ripley,Lexington,USJ,Dyer County,Halls,Huntingdon,JCS,South Side, Liberty,Henry County,McKenzie

If I left you team out let us all know about it.

In AA ball I'll go out on a limb and say Dyer County will make alot of noise and in A ball I'll say it going to hard to beat JCS, Hall or Huntingdon.

Edited by tricklician

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What team will be the best this year 2006 ?

Milan,Covington,Ripley,Lexington,USJ,Dyer County,Halls,Huntingdon,JCS,South Side, Liberty,Henry County,McKenzie

If I left you team out let us all know about it.

In AA ball I'll go out on a limb and say Dyer County will make alot of noise and in A ball I'll say it going to hard to beat JCS, Hall or Huntingdon.

With the dyer co team bein in the same district as milan.. i see them having trouble gettin by with the pitching of john white and chris white this year on the milan team..

I agree about Hardin Co. in 3A

Milan, Lextington,Covington,Ripley, Dyer Co. but not USJ my reason will be that they won't be able to save their pitching like they did in class A ball. Nelson and Gant will have to pitch on only a couple of days rest or alot of younger guy will have to step up against stronger teams.. something USJ hasn't had to do in the past.

Halls,McKenzie,Dresden,Union City,Huntingdon,JCS in class A in the WEST.

I agree about Hardin Co. in 3A

Milan, Lextington,Covington,Ripley, Dyer Co. but not USJ my reason will be that they won't be able to save their pitching like they did in class A ball. Nelson and Gant will have to pitch on only a couple of days rest or alot of younger guy will have to step up against stronger teams.. something USJ hasn't had to do in the past.

Halls,McKenzie,Dresden,Union City,Huntingdon,JCS in class A in the WEST.

IMO, USJ's pitching will be every bit as deep as Milan, Lexington and Ripley but I don't know enough about Dyer County or Covington to make the same statement.

I think Lexington will make the most noise out of anyone. 3 or 4 good arms on the hill and plenty of speed. Plus, I think they will have an easy road to the state tournament.

i dont believe there is such thing as an easy road to the state tournament..yes lexington will still have their big guns this year..but i wouldnt go as far as sayin that they will have an easy road..this is just highschool baseball and anything can happen