7aaa Distrcit Championship Bracket

OHS_AUTHORITY

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland started off slow and at halftime Oakland was land by 4 or 6. Then in the second half Oakland took over. Oakland held Warren County to 10 points in the second half and Oaklands offense started scoring with ease.

I was at the Warren Co. Oakland game tonight Oakland played well in the second half putting us away but as a bright note Zach West #44 had a nice game for Warren Co. I think he had 10 points but I am not for sure.

When the freshman district schedule was being planned out, Siegel said they were not going to have a freshman girls team. The WCHS principal wanted our teams to only play games where both teams played. It was not the fault of our coaches or players. They were told that only the boys would be playing a freshman schedule. No one was avoiding anyone.

See, I don't like this reasoning. They (Warren Co) will claim expenses in travel and expenses in having a home game and paying to open up the gym and not having a big crowd. And if that is true, will they host the freshmen district tournament next year? And have all teams only playing one game each, therefore 4 small crowds, etc.....if their reasoning is the same, they will forgo hosting the tourney next year.