Chattanooga Preseason Top Ten

mtnman

They always have a lot of talent playing... Any news on the new coach?

The new coach is out of florida and is actually the principle of the school..he coached down in flordia while there. He will be helped out by the previous coach david stanton..The coach is big on fitness and you will see this ccs team being very in shape this season. He applied for the coaching job up at covanant and was in the final three to be chosen but they went with another guy..so he is a good coach.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hope they do good.. Emilio Sanchez is a good player but can loose his composure sometime.. Also you have the Tackling bothers, Craig Golden, and some more talent. If they come to gether as a team i am sure they can go far..

They also return the most likely candidate for best goalie in the city... Jeremy Williams... and along with Golden, a tough defensive competitor in Matt "Wally" Walczak. Matt Lowe, Michael Spence, and Luke Gawthrope will also be up front with Little Tackling. Sanchez is indeed a good player and I agree that'll come down to his mental side of the game on how successful he is this year, because other than that, the kid's got the skills to take it to the next level.

CCS's coach also had two state championships in 11 years of coaching in florida. That's impressive, especially with the level of high school soccer in Florida. He was also named Florida coach of the year. No. 3 in USA today for coach of the year in the nation.

Where did he coach in FL?

Hey guys! haha A few things, We graduated 7 starters from last years team that went to state and lost to the eventual champs. Keeper, Sweeper, both center-mids, both forwards and an outside mid. It will be a rough year for Grace I think. They are very young now, with only 3 seniors that saw significant time last year and a junior who might be one of the best backs in the city. Grace will come out tough every game. They will play hard and work together, but like I said, they will be very young and inexperienced. Best of luck to my boys this year!

Top 5

1- Baylor- always talented, well coached, bach is amazing

2- ND- With only a few graduating, they will be tough

3- Ooltewah - 0 graduated from the starters last year. + Emilio will be eligible.

4- CCS- State Runner up last year in A/AA, didn't lose too much, always talented

5- Mccallie- Tough midfield with Nori and Patrick, they will be fun to watch

Hey guys! haha A few things, We graduated 7 starters from last years team that went to state and lost to the eventual champs. Keeper, Sweeper, both center-mids, both forwards and an outside mid. It will be a rough year for Grace I think. They are very young now, with only 3 seniors that saw significant time last year and a junior who might be one of the best backs in the city. Grace will come out tough every game. They will play hard and work together, but like I said, they will be very young and inexperienced. Best of luck to my boys this year!

I thought Grace was one of the best teams we played last season. They certainly had a lot of skill, as well as played with a lot of class. I wish them luck this season.

I thought Grace was one of the best teams we played last season. They certainly had a lot of skill, as well as played with a lot of class. I wish them luck this season.

Thanx, too bad we couldn't make it a little bit more interesting when we played you guys. Best of luck this year. A/AA will be alot tougher htis year, but I'm sure you will have your guys prepared.