Chattanooga Preseason Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phrk3ak,

I do not know who you are (i do have an idea), but our policy is that we (McMinn) do NOT get on here and talk smack. We lost alot to graduation, have a tough schedule, and still have a large target on our backs. What we do not need is to throw fuel on fire. If you know what i mean.

So please keep your opinions to yourself about our success. We will have to do our talking on the field.

Thank you and Have a Nice Day

phrk3ak,

I do not know who you are (i do have an idea), but our policy is that we (McMinn) do NOT get on here and talk smack. We lost alot to graduation, have a tough schedule, and still have a large target on our backs. What we do not need is to throw fuel on fire. If you know what i mean.

So please keep your opinions to yourself about our success. We will have to do our talking on the field.

Thank you and Have a Nice Day

how is notre dame goin to be this year. Did they get moved into a/aa this year?

Hey guys! haha A few things, We graduated 7 starters from last years team that went to state and lost to the eventual champs. Keeper, Sweeper, both center-mids, both forwards and an outside mid. It will be a rough year for Grace I think. They are very young now, with only 3 seniors that saw significant time last year and a junior who might be one of the best backs in the city. Grace will come out tough every game. They will play hard and work together, but like I said, they will be very young and inexperienced. Best of luck to my boys this year!

Top 5

1- Baylor- always talented, well coached, bach is amazing

2- ND- With only a few graduating, they will be tough

3- Ooltewah - 0 graduated from the starters last year. + Emilio will be eligible.

4- CCS- State Runner up last year in A/AA, didn't lose too much, always talented

5- Mccallie- Tough midfield with Nori and Patrick, they will be fun to watch

Thanks Carlos now we really have them shakin' in their boots! they'll never expect us now.

Thanks Carlos now we really have them shakin' in their boots! they'll never expect us now.

I love this kid... Grace/Temple III tonight. If anyone in Chatt. is bored and looking for a good time, show up at Temple University Gym tonight at around 7:30. Two of the top 5 A basketball teams and quite possibly the best basketball rivalry in Chattanooga will be unfolding. I will be there. Cakaw!

sounds like typical chattanooga rankings. but like last year we saw a lot of upsets especially around tournament time. for the most part i agree with what people are saying, the only one that im questioning is soddy daisy. they lost about 9 starters last year, and i dont remember them having a lot of depth. i just dont see them doing much this year. that district will go to ooltewah and red bank.

• 3 weeks later...

1.baylor

2.Notre Dame

3.McCallie

4.Ooltewah

5.Soddy

Boyd somewhere in there.

Boyd just beat Red Bank 2-1 in a scrimmage, and the goal they scored slipped through the keepers hands on the ground. They played us tough and passed the ball really well, but just couldn't score. Boyd-Grace district is going to interesting to watch this year.