Oakland vs. Riverdale

patriot 4 life

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly feel that oakland's only advantage over riverdale is coaching...but then again they have a coaching advantage over every team they have played this year. but does that mean they will win every single game? no, their record indicates that, but it also indicates that they win WAYYY more then they lose. i definately feel like riverdale can pull this one out, but will they? who knows, it rests in their hands...the players are the deciding factors, and tuesday one team will decide they want it more than the other. its gonna be a great game to watch i feel, hopefully riverdale will pull it out.

riverdale is very capible of winning, but is also just as capible of flopping too

Very touchy, but Oakland wins

Riverdale could prove that they are FOR REAL in this game against Oakland. Everyone knows they have the talent to win games like this, but when it comes down to it they just haven't gotten it done yet this year. With that said, I think Oakland will get the win, like they have all year, 70-65.

Good luck Riverdale, prove me wrong.

Riverdale has the talent to win but Oakland has better coaching and Oakland doesn't turn the ball over that much and that is why Oakland will win.

Christianna middle he has worked his way into a starting role and play a lot i am proud of him he scored 10 points 2 weeks ago and in his last game he only scored 2 points but it got him in the box score lol he play defense pretty well he is a below average player but he plays his role well

I know that you are mighty proud of him for sure. I hope that they do well in the tourney. I am not too familiar with Christiana Middle.....who is their coach?

I know that you are mighty proud of him for sure. I hope that they do well in the tourney. I am not too familiar with Christiana Middle.....who is their coach?

i hope they are 1 and done it has been a long year! corey alley is the coach i dont think too highly of him AS A COACH we are not very good but my bopy loves to play so being the supporive parents that we are we keep our mouths shut and cheer for him