Siegel Vs Blackman

2priceless

I diffinately think this game will be closer than last game....I also think that when blackman is hot, they are the best shooting team in the district, and can outscore Ramsey, Oden, and Roper.

I also believe that keith wont be as big of a factor as everyone thinks. I'd be willing to bet that he has at least 3 charges called on him this game, thus getting him into much needed foul trouble for blackman. Ask 2p about how many charges Blackman takes. He'll tell you just from the Oakland game. Blackman doesnt have the height that other teams do, but Turnham has them playing very fundamentally sound basketball.

With that being said, i think it will stay close through 3 quarters, and Siegel will take this game in the end....by 7.

Good luck to both teams, I hope to see a great game!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been off the T too long so lets start.first off to all the idiotic Blackman posters your are playing good against bad teams so big deal and Siegel will win by 20+ it will be just like last time where in the end it turns out to be nothing but a dunk show for Keith and we will be louder and your Poser Nation will not have anything to reply just like last time,akll this Blackman hype needs to stop they are only beating bad teams

First of all, you need to have a little bit more respect for this district. This is one of the most competitive and talented districts in the state.

Second of all, leading Oakland till 5 min. to go in the game....Oakland is no cupcake team.

Lastly, Blackman has beaten every team in the district exept for Siegel and Oakland, so you are saying every team in the district is a bad team exept Siegel and Oakland.

First of all, you need to have a little bit more respect for this district. This is one of the most competitive and talented districts in the state.

Second of all, leading Oakland till 5 min. to go in the game....Oakland is no cupcake team.

Lastly, Blackman has beaten every team in the district exept for Siegel and Oakland, so you are saying every team in the district is a bad team exept Siegel and Oakland.

no team compares to Siegel and Oakland in this district

Im not disagreeing that Siegel and Oakland are the best teams, im just saying that all of the other teams are not BAD teams. ANY team can win ANY game in this district. To say that blackman is beating a bunch of bad teams is unfair to the other teams in the district.

I dont necisarrily think the teams blackmans beaten are bad but there deffinetly not good Siegel beat Cookeville by 20 Oakland beat them by 15.

why waste your time with your "personal" report about the nation ... nobody cares. its about a BALL GAME ... not student sections.

Because you always try to "make" it about student sections. Ours is as good as yours. At least we "follow" the team. We may not have as many as Siegel does, but what we do have stayed behind this team when they were losing. That is what counts.

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825927116' date='Feb 6 2006 - 11:57 AM']

I dont necisarrily think the teams blackmans beaten are bad but there deffinetly not good Siegel beat Cookeville by 20 Oakland beat them by 15.

We beat Riverdale who you beat in a buzzer beater.

We beat Cookeville who you beat in a buzzer beater.

So if they are bad, what does that say about you?

Siegel will run the court for the first half, Blackman will get some heavy scoring in the 3rd but I don't see it happening.

why waste your time with your "personal" report about the nation ... nobody cares. its about a BALL GAME ... not student sections.

that's what most of siegel nation tries to do sorry, of course there are exceptions that are on here.

Siegel will run the court for the first half, Blackman will get some heavy scoring in the 3rd but I don't see it happening.

that's what most of siegel nation tries to do sorry, of course there are exceptions that are on here.

Hopefully, siegel's student section will show a little more class than they did when Blackman was at Siegel. Chanting siegel Nation while the visiting team is being announced showed lack of class. You have a good student section and it is very entertaining but the ball game is more important. No one pays to come and watch the cheering section.

If the game could be won by effort Blackman would certainly have a good chance. The lack of height and experience inside for Blackman will be to much to overcome.

Hopefully, siegel's student section will show a little more class than they did when Blackman was at Siegel. Chanting siegel Nation while the visiting team is being announced showed lack of class. You have a good student section and it is very entertaining but the ball game is more important. No one pays to come and watch the cheering section.

If the game could be won by effort Blackman would certainly have a good chance. The lack of height and experience inside for Blackman will be to much to overcome.

sorry but I think every student section chants like that during the teams being announced to be honest. =/

sorry but I think every student section chants like that during the teams being announced to be honest. =/

yeah if that shows lack of class then I don't think any school in the state has class

and siegel did beat cookeville in a buzzer beater and riverdale in OT (not a buzzer beater) but the second time we played both those teams we won by 20+...so if you want to compare blackman's latest performances then you also need to compare siegel's latest as well :thumb:

Guest The Black Hole

I diffinately think this game will be closer than last game....I also think that when blackman is hot, they are the best shooting team in the district, and can outscore Ramsey, Oden, and Roper.

I also believe that keith wont be as big of a factor as everyone thinks. I'd be willing to bet that he has at least 3 charges called on him this game, thus getting him into much needed foul trouble for blackman. Ask 2p about how many charges Blackman takes. He'll tell you just from the Oakland game. Blackman doesnt have the height that other teams do, but Turnham has them playing very fundamentally sound basketball.

With that being said, i think it will stay close through 3 quarters, and Siegel will take this game in the end....by 7.

Good luck to both teams, I hope to see a great game!

I will take that bet if your still willing

Because you always try to "make" it about student sections. Ours is as good as yours. At least we "follow" the team. We may not have as many as Siegel does, but what we do have stayed behind this team when they were losing. That is what counts.

We beat Riverdale who you beat in a buzzer beater.

We beat Cookeville who you beat in a buzzer beater.

So if they are bad, what does that say about you?

yeah i like how you say because YOU try to "make" it about student sections. why dont you try and think about what you are saying ... you are referring to one or two people, yet you are addressing ME and all of siegel. sorry i know you want it to be, but its not like that buddy ... and how many siegel games on the road have you been to? yeah ... you say that we make it out to be all about the fans, yet you are sitting on here and talking about your "personal" reports of the nation and comparing yours to siegels. hypocritical if you ask me.

Edited by SIEGELdance