Clarkrange @ Cumberland County

sanders_4

Relax Buff fans. I'm sure P-J was just trying to get a rise out of you guys (it worked).

I didn't get to make the game last night, but from listening to the end of it on the radio (RadioJet, you might lighten up on the refs, very uncool), it sounded like a great game between two great teams, regardless of classification. These two teams can compete with any in the state.

As far as the tournaments go, the 5AAA district and then the Region tournaments are going to be very tough, and CCHS may not get to the sub-state. But I wouldn't bet against them.

Good luck Lady Buffs!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not much competition how many gold balls do the lady jets have, have they ever even been to state as a particiapant ( foolish remark )almost as foolish as your

school officials allowing your student section to sit adjoining the vistors fans .thats

disrespectful I don't care whose school it is.Just asking for trouble.

sorry senator but i'm not from crossville, c-range here so pay more attention to who's reply you respnd to thanks kindly oh and by the way c-range has 7 gold balls B)

GOOD JOB LADY BUFFALOES. NOT BAD FOR A LITTLE SCHOOL WITH ONLY ONE GRADE SCHOOL TO GET PLAYERS FROM. COACH ROGERS, YOU ARE THE GREATEST. KEEP THOSE GIRLS GOING AND WE WILL SEE YOU AT MURFREESBORO.

Your attitude has changed a great amount in the past few days. Not long ago, you were running everyone down.

A win helps everything that ails you, doesn't it?

I HAVE TO AGREE ON FANS NEED TO BE ON OTHER SIDE OF THE GYM JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE.ALTHOUGH I DO KNOW THOSE LOWER SEATS COST A LITTLE BUNDLE OF MONEY SO THAT COULD PRESENT A PROBLEM.AS FOR THE LADY BUFFS THEY PLAYED A GREAT GAME AGAINST SOME VERY BAD CALLS.THE LADY JETS ALSO PLAYED A GOOD GAME I WISH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EVENED OUT CALL WISE TO SEE WHO THE BETTER TEAM REALLY WAS. I DO WANT TO SAY IF ALL THE FANS AT CCHS WHERE AS CLASSY AS THE COACH THAT WOULD BE GREAT .TIM SMITH HAD GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT COACH ROGERS AND THE TEAM HE KNOWS THE GIRLS GAVE HIM POSSIBLY ONE OF THE TOUGHEST GAMES THEY WILL PLAY ALL SEASON.GO CHS SEE YOU AT STATE ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO AGREE ON FANS NEED TO BE ON OTHER SIDE OF THE GYM JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE.ALTHOUGH I DO KNOW THOSE LOWER SEATS COST A LITTLE BUNDLE OF MONEY SO THAT COULD PRESENT A PROBLEM.AS FOR THE LADY BUFFS THEY PLAYED A GREAT GAME AGAINST SOME VERY BAD CALLS.THE LADY JETS ALSO PLAYED A GOOD GAME I WISH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EVENED OUT CALL WISE TO SEE WHO THE BETTER TEAM REALLY WAS. I DO WANT TO SAY IF ALL THE FANS AT CCHS WHERE AS CLASSY AS THE COACH THAT WOULD BE GREAT .TIM SMITH HAD GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT COACH ROGERS AND THE TEAM HE KNOWS THE GIRLS GAVE HIM POSSIBLY ONE OF THE TOUGHEST GAMES THEY WILL PLAY ALL SEASON.GO CHS SEE YOU AT STATE ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely your not talking about the Cumb.Co. fans being classless. If I can remember right when Cumb. played AT C-Range the girls were booed not once not twice but THREE times by the c-range fans. As they walked in the gym, as they ran out on the floor, AND as the starters were introduced. And I know that the Cumb. Co fans did not show any disrespect to the Lady buffs by booing them when they came to Cumb. to play. If you did hear any booing it would have been from the CCHS student section(the key word is student)So before you point a finger about being classless remember your own actions when Cumb.played at C-range. B)

QUOTE: Your attitude has changed a great amount in the past few days. Not long ago, you were running everyone down.

A win helps everything that ails you, doesn't it?

YOU AIN'T JUST KIDDIN IT DOES! I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP STRAIGHTEN UP THE GIRLS ATTITUDE A LITTLE BIT, AND EVIDENTLY IT WORKED, CAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING MUCH BETTER SINCE. JUST ONCE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE THEY HAVE TO MAKE AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT, AND THEY DO IT VERY WELL, JUST LIKE THEY PLAY BALL!!! NEVER FEAR, I LOVE MY LADY BUFFALOES, AS EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COUNTY DOES AND WE STAND WITH THEM, NO MATTER WHAT. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT 4 YEARS, WITH OUR FRESHMAN. THEY ARE GONNA BE JUST AS GREAT. B)

Surely your not talking about the Cumb.Co. fans being classless. If I can remember right when Cumb. played AT C-Range the girls were booed not once not twice but THREE times by the c-range fans. As they walked in the gym, as they ran out on the floor, AND as the starters were introduced. And I know that the Cumb. Co fans did not show any disrespect to the Lady buffs by booing them when they came to Cumb. to play. If you did hear any booing it would have been from the CCHS student section(the key word is student)So before you point a finger about being classless remember your own actions when Cumb.played at C-range. :rolleyes:

Thats funny...no replies by the clarkrange fans or students....Point well taken i guess! Nothing hurts more than the Truth!

Das right Ladies and Gents. Both the Lady Jets and the Jets won tonight! Crossville is where I'm from, where I lay my head at night, and where I party, and I am proud to say that we beat em'

It's not sayin much though, Clarkrange isn't exactly top notch competition. :lol::rolleyes:

no competition? how many state championships hanging from your gym ceiling....? i'm not even from Clarkrange....but i respect their program...no competition....they are ....year in....year out.....not just a good team every few years, but every year.........wake up from your dream......!

ok hold up... lets not critisize us cumberland county fans for having some enthusiasm about our jet and lady jet basketball teams... we were treated terribly when we went to clarkrange. old men were trying to pick fights with us just because we were showing school spirit for our excellent teams. clarkrange will always give us all we can handle and we feel it is our job to get as much into the game as the players are. we like to get loud and obnoxious and try to get in the heads of the opponents. our school authorities have put many dampers on cheers we can and cannot do, so before you c-range fans start criticizing our "classless" student section and school authority figures, think about what you are saying, and maybe next time yall should show some school spirit instead of sitting in your seats without your skunk hats and overalls on waiting for something good, or bad, to happen and get in the game!

ok hold up... lets not critisize us cumberland county fans for having some enthusiasm about our jet and lady jet basketball teams... we were treated terribly when we went to clarkrange. old men were trying to pick fights with us just because we were showing school spirit for our excellent teams. clarkrange will always give us all we can handle and we feel it is our job to get as much into the game as the players are. we like to get loud and obnoxious and try to get in the heads of the opponents. our school authorities have put many dampers on cheers we can and cannot do, so before you c-range fans start criticizing our "classless" student section and school authority figures, think about what you are saying, and maybe next time yall should show some school spirit instead of sitting in your seats without your skunk hats and overalls on waiting for something good, or bad, to happen and get in the game!

I wouldn't critisize anyone for being enthusiastic,because anyone that has ever been to a Clarkrange game knows EVERYONE there is enthusiasic and these girls have alot of support! There is a huge difference in being enthusiastic,and being RUDE! If you ask me,your school authority figures need to put on a few more dampers.If these old men were trying to pick fights,its because they were old enough to know the differance between ENTHUSIASIC and RUDE!

isnt it just hilarious what GROWN ADULTS get on coacht and say? i mean really. you guys are worst than kids and it goes both ways too...clarkrange is a great school with ots of deep tradition but on the contrary they dont need to boo cc when they come to their gym or critize their fans (they are kids hint hint); ...cumberland co is also a great school with a great bunch of girls who work hard and have lots of talent but some of their fans need to shut their mouths when talking about clarkrange like they're not any good. i am from cumberland co. and i have lots of respect for both teams. HOWEVER I THINK IT IS RIDICULOUS FOR SOME OF THE GROWN PEOPLE THAT GET ON THIS THREAD AND TALK SUCH NONSENSE..BOTH WAYS!!!! i agree the refs were terrible..in the 1st half they missed a couple on cc but the 2nd half they missed a couple on clarkrange..so dont think the refs were a factor because they were bad both ways around...rivalry is good but dont let it get outta hand AND stupid