Big 9 Student Sections

easttennesseefan

it shouldnt matter in what place a team finishes, but Wattad should get mvp anyway.

cap glad to see your back... But your boy Deshaud isnt gettin it

Whatever…maybe you’d like to enlighten us on your picks for first and second teams, coach, and MVP. Afterwards we can compare predictions and you can finally admit that you don’t have a clue. Oh…and try not to have to cut and paste somebody else’s picks. Step out on a limb one time and be original. I’ll put my chainsaw away for now. :lol:

You know trojanman…It was starten to get too serious on here. I’m glad to see them send in the clowns!!! :D:lol::lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the league MVP should go to a player off of the 1st place team in that conf. which was science hill just how carrol won it last year. Gabe if very deserving and he should get MVP he is a great player but central came in third.

the m.v.p. should go to the best player...... not team...... and you need to get your facts straight before you open your mouth about carrol and last year, because Central won the confrence last year 13-1... NOW WHAT!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know????

i am pretty sure it is the coaches... by the way cap1, usctrojyman told me that gabe had no chance at m.v.p....... that i need to look at players at s.h. t.h. and south..... then he tells you that deshad will not win it, so if he dont think deshad will win m.v.p. then why put t.h. in the mix because there are no one else on that team more deserving..... does he play for t.h.

last time i checked m.v.p. stood for most valuable player......gabe definately qualifies.....not sayin that there are not other players that deserve the honor as well....but gabe is the go to guy at central...hits 3's and if he gets position on the low block its money. the guy flat out plays as good as anyone in the conference he belongs in the convo for mvp. as for the student sections.....central is redneck....but the crowd definately has an effect on the game. last years central team may have gotten beat if they had to go on the road to get to the state tourney. i know they played at unicoi in districts but sub state was at central which the crowd definately influenced the outcome of that game. i can't wait for districts this year should be interesting...science hill is the team to beat but don't sleep on the little aa team that could....central is the real deal and don't be suprised if central and science hill meet on down the road.

i am pretty sure it is the coaches... by the way cap1, usctrojyman told me that gabe had no chance at m.v.p....... that i need to look at players at s.h. t.h. and south..... then he tells you that deshad will not win it, so if he dont think deshad will win m.v.p. then why put t.h. in the mix because there are no one else on that team more deserving..... does he play for t.h.

No…he was on the team for FOUR long and obviously disappointing years! NEVER saw the court other than in practice. But I have to give it to him…he stuck with it even though it has left him emotionally scarred for life (not to mention those bench marks that he’s left with). Did you even letter trojanman? :thumb:

Wattad’s a junior…so I’m thinking that will take him out of the running for this year and if Hauldren doesn’t have a great tournament I don’t think he’s in. That to me leaves Buchanan and DeShaud…and possibly Snapp from East.

Trojanman is a CLOWN…and you have to treat his posts as ENTERTAINMENT ONLY…nothing more, nothing less.

No…he was on the team for FOUR long and obviously disappointing years! NEVER saw the court other than in practice. But I have to give it to him…he stuck with it even though it has left him emotionally scarred for life (not to mention those bench marks that he’s left with). Did you even letter trojanman? :thumb:

Wattad’s a junior…so I’m thinking that will take him out of the running for this year and if Hauldren doesn’t have a great tournament I don’t think he’s in. That to me leaves Buchanan and DeShaud…and possibly Snapp from East.

Trojanman is a CLOWN…and you have to treat his posts as ENTERTAINMENT ONLY…nothing more, nothing less.

I still think Wattad has a chance. Even though he is a junior, i could tell in the game last night against greeneville that on a good night he is somethin special.

I still think Wattad has a chance. Even though he is a junior, i could tell in the game last night against greeneville that on a good night he is somethin special.

I knew Greeneville would have to be mentioned somewhere in this thread. Give it a rest! Central didn't get on 500 different threads talking about how we beat you all down even with one of our better players sitting out the whole second half because of a cheap technical.

No…he was on the team for FOUR long and obviously disappointing years! NEVER saw the court other than in practice. But I have to give it to him…he stuck with it even though it has left him emotionally scarred for life (not to mention those bench marks that he’s left with). Did you even letter trojanman? B)

NO ONE from east will get it. Your team should atleast have to be ranked in the top 100 in the state. Clown? Well watch when you find out who the MVP is. Ill bet you it is not Johnson.

I said look at t.h. because Deshaud can out play Gabe. But never did i once say that either of them will win the MVP. Am i right bballfan?