Hardin Co.'s Adam Milligan

Eddie

If that's the case, there won't be very many football scholarships available for the 2006 season. How is his foot and what kind of baseball player is he? Is he better than Savannah's Nick Thompson, the guy who pitched for Cumberland on the 2004 National Championship team?

Milligan is a talented young man, overated ? I do not think so, he put Hardin county on his back and carried them. I think any team would have benefited by having him play for them. I do not know him but if he is waiting till after baseball season then baseball must be his main interest, like someone else said, people will not hold a scholarship for an athlete until May.

As for McNairl he is every bit as good as Milligan.

Stats are for losers so do not tell me about how Milligan had so many yards against the likes of Sheffield, Adamsville, Bolivar, and teh rest of the week schedule that Hardin county played. Hardin Counties opponents record for the 2006 season 56-67

Henry county's opponents record 82-56-1

McNairl would have the numbers of Milligan had he played the same schedule,

I am certainly not trying to take anything away from Milligan because I would like to have him on my team any time, but why bring McNairl in to this.