New Blood in Pulaski

hercules99

There will be a new coach roaming the 1st base line this year in Pulaski, the ones that the former coaches in the district feared and downright dispised. Yeah thats right Scott Blair is back and badder than ever... He will be stressing the fundamentals of the game and handling all disciplinary problems...Oh and you can guarantee that everyones head will be on a swivel in Pulaski now... :thumb:

Edited by hercules99

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Blair will bring a whole new dimension to the Bobcat squad. He will teach great discipline at the plate and leadership skills on and off the field. A man of this stature is what GCHS Baseball has been looking for. In addition to his skills on the field, he will also promote the program to draw attendance to games. I look for GC to have a turn-around due to the efforts of Coach Blair.

Today I had the great privilege of talking with Coach Blair. I asked him about his coaching philosophies and he went into what he believed to be great philosophies. He said that one of his main philosophies that he will be using with hitting is the philosophies of Mike Epstein. Epstein has learned from the greatest, Ted Williams, and his philosophies get results. For more information on Mike Epstein's hitting philosophies go to <http://www.mikeepsteinhitting.com/>.

Last time I checked coaches were not allowed to play, and when was the last time a fan came to watch a coach......coach in a high school baseball game. Players play, coaches should do what they are paid to do........................ coach.

Edited by TF38478

Last time I checked coaches were not allowed to play, and when was the last time a fan came to watch a coach......coach in a high school baseball game. Players play, coaches should do what theare paid to do........................ coach.

If a fan wants to come and watch a game, they might want to watch a team that is well coached and disciplined. But then again, this is just my opinion. You can always get someone to fill out a lineup card, chalk the lines, and make a pitching change. Coaches don't coach for the money in HS baseball, they do it because they have a passion for the game.

If a fan wants to come and watch a game, they might want to watch a team that is well coached and disciplined. But then again, this is just my opinion. You can always get someone to fill out a lineup card, chalk the lines, and make a pitching change. Coaches don't coach for the money in HS baseball, they do it because they have a passion for the game.

I beg 2 differ as well...rp44 is right coaches do it cause they have a passion for the game...Blair will not only bring a much needed "Swagger" to this ball club, but his discipline, fundamentals and not to metion his Mike Epstein hitting skills...But u people just running your mouth obviously dont know anything about anything

I've seen this guy play and he was a joke. He did nothing but run his mouth. What could this guy possible bring to the table. Just like all GC players and coaches he has nothing to offer. If GC is ever going to do anythign they are going to have to get someone outside the program not just a former player. Otherwise they will continue their same losing ways.

Edited by lorettolamb

Announcements