Will van buren beat comunityat home Tuesday night

fud1990

Now that is exactly what I was getting at. The Vikes are not yet ready to take VB at home, but with our little #23 in there it will not be VB by as many as they want. If one of our other guards can step up in his place then we will give VB a game. There are some who can, question is, who will. Like I said, gut check time.

it vb comes out to play like they have the last couple of games and play that way the entire time they will when by 10+ so i hope the vikings have a safe trip down and go eagles.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on how you ( actually I :D ) look at it i guess. We sure stunk it up last night though.

We are playing a varsity schedule with a JV, almost a freshman, team. It is unrealistic to expect them to do well against good varsity teams. I judge them by three things: How much their individual games improve game to game, how well they play as a team, and how close they come to playing like legitimate varsity team. Untill the 2d quarter of the Eagleville game they were comming along, but not as well as the talent would indicate. Since then they have been a disaster.

As a team they look poorly prepared and uninspired on the floor. Individually I am seeing progress in the games of some of the boys. Some seem to be regressing. Not having our starting pg on the floor seems to be more of a problem for them than it should be. The kid is good, but heck so are the kids who take his place, and how much impact should loosing a freshman guard have on any team.

On another note: Van Buren your players looked good, they really mesh as a team. Now I know what you mean by up on the mountain! What a beautiful place :D

Depends on how you ( actually I :D ) look at it i guess. We sure stunk it up last night though.

We are playing a varsity schedule with a JV, almost a freshman, team. It is unrealistic to expect them to do well against good varsity teams. I judge them by three things: How much their individual games improve game to game, how well they play as a team, and how close they come to playing like legitimate varsity team. Untill the 2d quarter of the Eagleville game they were comming along, but not as well as the talent would indicate. Since then they have been a disaster.

As a team they look poorly prepared and uninspired on the floor. Individually I am seeing progress in the games of some of the boys. Some seem to be regressing. Not having our starting pg on the floor seems to be more of a problem for them than it should be. The kid is good, but heck so are the kids who take his place, and how much impact should loosing a freshman guard have on any team.

On another note: Van Buren your players looked good, they really mesh as a team. Now I know what you mean by up on the mountain! What a beautiful place :D

were glad you liked the mountain and hope you come back to the district tourney and good luck to the rest of your season