Division 2

Debi21959

Good for her..........One of our girls signed to play at Stetson which I think is in that same conference. She'll play against her for another 3 years.

Did SBA put a whipping on Soddy Daisy last weekend? Either way SBA has to be the odds-on favorite for D-II this year. Isn't SBA's pitcher the kid that's going to Stetson? If so, the next 3 years and 6+ games should be fun to watch while Vercoe and she compete against each other. By the way, saw SBA's assistant coach at Miss State's tournament last month. Nice guy as well as sportsman.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irish have an additional arm on the mound to go with the fine pitching from last season. The irish will be tough this season. :lol:;) GO IRISH

A very solid Father Ryan team should make a strong run at the State Championship if they get a little bit of luck with the draw and the addition of one of the best pitchers in her age group who also carries a solid bat. Katie Aires should be eligible by the first game of the DII Middle Region Tournament and should prove to be a difference maker for Father Ryan as they go into the State Tournament.

St. Benedict is going to take division II this year. Hands down!! Father Ryan, GPS and baylor have nothing on them!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm traveling to the tournament this weekend to see SBA play they were very strong last year. I don't know who they lost last year, but if they didn't lose anyone they would be a favorite this year, but anything can happen one bad game in state and it's over. I'll watch all the teams in DII and see, Father Ryan was strong last year and so was GPS. GPS brings alot of good hitters back from last year does anyone know anything about Knox Webb this year...