single A

Stoney Creek Baseball

Dresden, Halls, and Huntingdon are all very good teams and with USJ gone to be a "nemis" one of these teams could bring home a title to West Tennessee. Fayette will be good again. I think they were knocked out of the region last year by Huntingdon. AND do not forget McKenzie... They have dropped to Class A and have one of the best pitchers in the state. When he he pitching, McKenzie will be hard to beat on Class A. It would not surprise me if one of the above mention teams is in the championship this year.....

By the way - the kid from McKenzie is named Drew Hayes.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nashville Christian School lost in the region last year. they also only lost one senior who was a DH- part-time. at this point the eagles are 10-1. NCS and Jo byrns will fight for the 10A district title- beware! noise will be heard out of these two teams come tournament time. I believe that the eagles of NCS will make it to state, and everyone knows that anything can happen. an improbable run? we'll see... lets just play the first 30 for now.