We came We saw We had a doozy of a meeting and...

bear cat brown

Indeed Rabble Rouser it truly was a doozy of a meeting, but first things first.

What a week we had in Clarksville. Say what Harry? We were only there for 36 hours? Are you sure cause my body feels like it use to when we would return from spring break. Well then let me start over, what a day and a half we had in Clarksville.

First of all congrats to all the teams that made my first trip to the duals a lasting memory, well most of the trip I can still remember.

Congrats to all the Champions in AAA-Maryville A/AA Seymour and DII Father Ryan. What Harry? Are you sure? That's right, now I remember, still slightly fuzzy from THE MEETING. Congrats to Bradley Co, McCallie, and The IRISH for taking home the big hardware this year. Need to give props to Baylor Soddy Daisy MBA FRA Ooltewah and the host school Clarksville for also having a good weekend. Now enough about the wrestling, lets get down to the meeting fri nite

It was a who's who in the fairfield party room,scene in the crowd were Raider76,Mtnrasslin,CoachJ,Walkenvol,Harry,Me,Whiskeyjoe,deadduxs,sassylongandlean,rawn,lulu,VA,Msraider76(BHS78?) greyfox and dancingdoc and several other big red supporters. What a fine spread there was too,we had red coolers, green coolers and even a blue cooler. The meeting finally broke up after whiskeyjoe told the manager to go &^%$*&(()**&*^ or was that James R gettin on old Harry and me? Rawn came to our rescue and hosted the the rest of the meeting which concluded at 230am Chatt time,the rest is somewhat blurry. But I do recall that Raider76 slipped off earlier in the night to run to Bi-Lo and purchased 40 boxes of Jello, but unfortunantly not a single box was opened. And I've concluded that the top seeded baddest mama jamma would go to msraider76

Sat was a day that rasslin geeks like Harry and I live for. Got to the gym at 9am saw 25 wrestling matches had a couple of meetings and then was treated by the Irish boys to NDs 1st State Championship in wrestling 1970,thanks guys

Now BearCats awards for the Weekend

Match of the day--- tie Soddy vs Bradley Clarksville vs Bradley

Fans of the day--- tie Bradley, Soddy and Clarksville ( I enjoy when the fans get off thier butts and go crazy )

Dumbest bet of the day: CoachJ betting Harry and I wouldn't be right there on the mat.

Class act fan of the day: MtnRasslin. I know he would rather recieve another award (like married to the toughest # for # woman), but after his Beloved Red team had been beaten he graciously appaulded the blue team for a long period of time.

Outstanding Running mate: No brainer; Harry always has a smile on his face a cooler full of fresca and willing to drive and get more if we happen to run out, what more can you ask for.

OW for the Day: Harry may not like this choice but I think it should go to David Mang of Bradley.Bumped up and beat a real good wrestler in Mikey Fuller to help Bradley pull off the upset

Irish OWS for the finals; Eric Heider our 130lber and The Man Ian Merideth( my hand still hurts from that slap after your match)

Team of the Day : Come on, is there any doubt,THE IRISH OF NOTRE DAME.

Love those boys

Bear Cat Brown

TNKO nice meeting you and I hope that boy of yours heals quickly.

Allsaints keep the faith.

1 more award

Outstanding store clerk: Mildred at the BP. She sold me the asprin that got me thourgh the day

Go IRISH

State Champs

Has a nice ring to it ,doesn't it?

Edited by bear cat brown

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all the Winning Teams well deserved.

YOU GET the KEEFJAMS AWARD

Mr. BCB

How do you think ND will be prepared for the next round? Don't you think entering

the CUP CAKE division will hurt the IRISH? While Bradley, Soddy,OOLT,Maryville,

and others are facing the best of best don't you think they will be better MAT tested than your team. Remember tough competition brings out the BEST in the Man just wondering how you feel it will affect ND. I just don't think you did your guys justice. Just got a strange feeling walking thru state won't be as easy this time around.

Congratulations on The State Cupcake CHAMPIONSHIP! I love GREEN on my Cupcakes!

KEEFJAMS

Hey RMC, does GA rotate their Championship locations or does it stay in one place?

I'm glad you asked! For the first time ever.....drum roll please....all 5 classifications are under one roof at the Gwinnett Arena and it all starts this Thursday morning.

The finals will be side by side on 5 mats on Saturday.

Congrats to all the Winning Teams well deserved.

YOU GET the KEEFJAMS AWARD

Mr. BCB

How do you think ND will be prepared for the next round? Don't you think entering

the CUP CAKE division will hurt the IRISH? While Bradley, Soddy,OOLT,Maryville,

and others are facing the best of best don't you think they will be better MAT tested than your team. Remember tough competition brings out the BEST in the Man just wondering how you feel it will affect ND. I just don't think you did your guys justice. Just got a strange feeling walking thru state won't be as easy this time around.

Congratulations on The State Cupcake CHAMPIONSHIP! I love GREEN on my Cupcakes!

KEEFJAMS

I notice that you didn't come up to me this weekend so I could change your mind about the Irish. Meow

I think we wrestled in the same tournament or dual meet against McCallie, Soddy Daisy.Bradley,Baylor.Ringgold,Ooltewah,Hoover,Clarksville, Science Hill,and many more tough teams, boy that is an easy schedule. In our region this Friday we will face Soddy,Ooltewah ,Red Bank,East Ridge,Hixson so we'll see how competitive we are.

I'm giving out one more award tonight and it's a tie bewteen Keefjams and stovepipe. The KITTY CAT Award wish I could use the other word, but the man said no.

BCB

Go Irish

I notice that you didn't come up to me this weekend so I could change your mind about the Irish. Meow

I think we wrestled in the same tournament or dual meet against McCallie, Soddy Daisy.Bradley,Baylor.Ringgold,Ooltewah,Hoover,Clarksville, Science Hill,and many more tough teams, boy that is an easy schedule. In our region this Friday we will face Soddy,Ooltewah ,Red Bank,East Ridge,Hixson so we'll see how competitive we are.

I'm giving out one more award tonight and it's a tie bewteen Keefjams and stovepipe. The KITTY CAT Award wish I could use the other word, but the man said no.

BCB

Go Irish

BCB,

Glad you're back and congrats to you and Harry and Rawn and all the Irish faithful, and especially your sons - quality kids all the way around.

Don't waste your time with the player haters above. ND dealt with the hand it was dealt and came back champions. Enjoy it.

stove - your swimming against the current mocking the A/AA duals division. Having been in Clarksville the last 2 years to witness first hand the added excitement that the A/AA created, its hard to understand the logic to your opposition. I wish they would try adding an additional division myself.

stove - your swimming against the current mocking the A/AA duals division. Having been in Clarksville the last 2 years to witness first hand the added excitement that the A/AA created, its hard to understand the logic to your opposition. I wish they would try adding an additional division myself.

Anyone , who tries to taint the accomplishments of any of the teams that broght home the hardware , and then hide behind some screen name doesn't deserve a response. Again , congrats to all the teams that made it to Clarksville ! - JT