11AA bigest game of the year

white chocolate

Have you forgotten? No need to argue there fellows because this really doesn't matter. Your season is about to come to a quick ending because the road to the Gold Ball comes through Lexington and WE ARE NOT TO BE DENIED!!! . Be sure to bring your families and friends because we will be serving some delicious humble pies - CATFISH HUNTER we have a nice large slice for you - we haven't forgotten!!! :rolleyes:

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Boys Basketball - NO MERCY TOUR

oh im sorry my friend but your are undoubtedly wrong you and your cafeteria serving friends "WILL BE DENIED"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the way it has always been at Sycamore too. There is the possibility of the administration foreseeing the house limit crowd and shifting the senior night ceremonies to the second to last game to prevent an overcrowded gym of family members just there to see the players honored. Better get there early because they might be shuttin the doors. Hopefully the band wont be there to free up some seats. Anybody from Sycamore know for sure about the band??

5.0 im not sure on the band...but im sure that Tim Ray will see it to make them stay home...they dont want to be there anyway

who are you guys jokin sycamore blows

they are not a good team at all

harpeth is way better than sycamore will ever be

harpeth is playin awesome ball right now

way better than sycamore has even seen on tv

dude sycamore should just stay home and play switch all nite

They put computers in the special-ed room at Harpeth? Somebody give this kid a hug.

Have you forgotten? No need to argue there fellows because this really doesn't matter. Your season is about to come to a quick ending because the road to the Gold Ball comes through Lexington and WE ARE NOT TO BE DENIED!!! . Be sure to bring your families and friends because we will be serving some delicious humble pies - CATFISH HUNTER we have a nice large slice for you - we haven't forgotten!!! :rolleyes:

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Boys Basketball - NO MERCY TOUR

WOW!!!! thats seriously amazing!! Are those "good" athletes from the other various sports coming back and playing basketball for Lexington this year? I not only believe you will be denied but also will have a bake sale of disappointment.

well i guess this thread wasnt for predictions about the game??? i mean when the time comes ya'll can talk about the tourny, for now this is Hapeth Vs. Sycamore. STFU if u dont have anything to say on the subject! WOW i hope makin fun of the not-so-smart kids make u feel better b/c if u start something like that again ill make sure ur in there monday. As far as the game goes still got Harpeth by 12, after JV goes in.

well i guess this thread wasnt for predictions about the game??? i mean when the time comes ya'll can talk about the tourny, for now this is Hapeth Vs. Sycamore. STFU if u dont have anything to say on the subject! WOW i hope makin fun of the not-so-smart kids make u feel better b/c if u start something like that again ill make sure ur in there monday. As far as the game goes still got Harpeth by 12, after JV goes in.

tough words from a not so tough boy....u aight gonna do a thing..and yeah i like to make fun of poets too..

oh you got me im dumb real good one there

I'm still smart enough to know whos coming out on top friday

not sycamore

yo and your mom gives me hugs, mouth hugs that is, and sometimes yo girl jumps in too

Stupidest comment i ever heard. anyone with me? Who has ever heard of a mouth hug?

Dont even give this guy a hug, even better, dont even touch him

where did the poem thing come from poems are supposed to rhyme

or at least match up in syllables and stuff

dont they teach you sycamorons anything there?

a mouth hug is where someone puts their mouth on my weiner like a hug but with the mouth my bad you have never got one before so you wouldnt know

Edited by inappropriate53

where did the poem thing come from poems are supposed to rhyme

or at least match up in syllables and stuff

dont they teach you sycamorons anything there?

a mouth hug is where someone puts their mouth on my weiner like a hug but with the mouth my bad you have never got one before so you wouldnt know

i am truly sorry that the only poems taught a harpeth are from the Dr. Suess collection...oh good mama joke once again not funny, not even slightly amusing for middle school