Who's the best in West TN

cricket1898

I have to say that TCA should be really good this year. They return 8 out of 9 starters this year(lost their starting second baseman to an ACL injury in December), so they should be pretty soild. Plus there is another Renfroe this year in 8th grade, who is suppose to be just as good a pitcher as her older sister.

And another in 6th grade that pitches too. Possibility of all three pitching varsity in 2 years. TCA will be a force for the next several years.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie didn't lose much and dropped down to A, it should be them and TCA that come out of the area in the state tournament. Camden lost a good pitcher and a first baseman that I know of but they are always tough, and their catcher is an awesome player and they have one of the best leadoff hitters I have ever seen.

Camden pitching will be still be good with Hensley on the mound... she's been looking tough during the off season, she's already got scouts looking for games to go to and with Patterson behind the plate, they should be a force. There are some gaps to fill but there are some very talented under classmen with a lot of travel experience coming up that should fill the holes nicely. And of course with Baker calling the shots, even in what could be a much tougher district, Camden should be in the hunt as always. Good luck to Mckenzie and we look forward to continuing our rivalry even though we won't compete directly against each other any more :(

Oh I agree Camden is always good. They kicked McKenzie's butt every time they played each other just about, even in years when McKenzie had the better team. I think they will always be a force because they have a good little league program, which all schools aren't lucky enough to have.

McKenzie took a blow this week, with West breaking an ankle while dancing. Hopefully she will be back early into the season, but you never know with ankles they are tricky.

• 1 month later...

Martin Westview went to regions for the first time in 10 years last year. They lost three seniors and gain some good young talent. Watch them to be vital in 13AA and in AA this year!!

Martin Westview will be tough this year. The starting pitcher was just a Soph. last year. They have alot of young talent coming on strong. Great chemistry on this team. Coach J.B. Suiter is doing a great job in his second season.

Chester Co. (catcher is awsome)

Watch out for Covington

Haywood Co. will be tough!!!

Crockett Co alway tough!!!

Oh I agree Camden is always good. They kicked McKenzie's butt every time they played each other just about, even in years when McKenzie had the better team. I think they will always be a force because they have a good little league program, which all schools aren't lucky enough to have.

McKenzie took a blow this week, with West breaking an ankle while dancing. Hopefully she will be back early into the season, but you never know with ankles they are tricky.

Which West girl broke her ankle? One is a senior and the other a junior I believe. But both are strong and will come back. McKenzie should be great this year, but so should TCA.

Martin Westview went to regions for the first time in 10 years last year. They lost three seniors and gain some good young talent. Watch them to be vital in 13AA and in AA this year!!

WEstview should be even more prepared heading into this season as well.. What with their basketball season ending much earlier that usual <_<

Camden is going to have an AWESOME team this year and next. Leah Hensely is an awesome pitcher with a great catcher to match.Shelby Prince (shortstop) has a great arm on her and is one of the fastest on the team when running. Our team is going to be impossible to beat in the next few years so step up your game when you come to play camden!!! :D

Edited by LADYLIONS#11