Who will win region 8 district 15?

bobcat15

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Madison and USJ do not play each other.

Madison plays ECS, FRA then Henry County

USJ plays Sheffield, Dyersburg, and ECS

All of those games are 11:00, 1:00, and 3:00, respectively

mustangs is talking about a game February 25 not the jamboree on March 4...so what time is your scrimmage this saturday, mustangs?

• 1 year later...
How do you figure McNairy will be good? It doesn't matter if they bring back lots of players who aren't good...Madison is WAY better than McNairy.

Oh really...well what was the score last Tuesday when McNairy played madison. I think it was something like 1-0 with McNairy beating madison.

As of today I would rate the district as follows...

Haywood

McNairy

Covington

Madison

Chester

Crockett

Ripley

Southside

As far as Sheffield they would be in the top 3 in this district.

Who knows how it will be at the end of the season?

Depends on: coach motivation and training, how many games the team plays together, how tough their schedule is and injuries.

haha madison was missing a captain and 3 other starters when you guys played them... so you can say you won, but it was a fluke of a game... madison is still stronger than mcnairy is... thats a fact and thats the end of the story...

Would you PLEASE grow up and stop complaining? All I've heard since Tuesday is "the only reason McNairy won is because our captain was out". Soccer is a TEAM sport. Just because the captain is out is no excuse there are still 11 players on the field. When your captain is out that means another player has to step up and be a leader.

Would you PLEASE grow up and stop complaining? All I've heard since Tuesday is "the only reason McNairy won is because our captain was out". Soccer is a TEAM sport. Just because the captain is out is no excuse there are still 11 players on the field. When your captain is out that means another player has to step up and be a leader.

haha you will see how much the influence of one player makes... a captain is a captain for a reason... not only is he influential, but he is normally one of the better players on the team... so you cant say that one player does not hurt!

haha you will see how much the influence of one player makes... a captain is a captain for a reason... not only is he influential, but he is normally one of the better players on the team... so you cant say that one player does not hurt!

I never said it didn't hurt. All I said was someone has to be a leader when he's out. That wasn't evident on Tuesday.

Edited by bobcat15

Calm down everyone, its just a game. Theres better things to worry about than the past. We will find out who the better team is when we play again. I don't agree with TSSAA just throwing Sheffield into our district, it is unfair to us. Last year they threw them in sub B, and somehow made it where McNairy had to beat 3 teams to go to region... when all the other teams only had to play 2. talk about unfair. and on Eurosport where is the first year team, Fayette Academy, going to be thrown in the mix at? everyone in district 15 plays Sheffield for a regular season game except Ripley, Jackson South Side, and Chester Co. Since they are said to be such a good team, why cant they add them to a more competitive district?

As of today I would rate the district as follows...

Haywood

McNairy

Covington

Madison

Chester

Crockett

Ripley

Southside

As far as Sheffield they would be in the top 3 in this district.

Who knows how it will be at the end of the season?

Depends on: coach motivation and training, how many games the team plays together, how tough their schedule is and injuries.

I would like to change my reply about the order of teams in district 15. I forgot that the captain they must be talking about for Madison is Nick D. That does make a difference.

If one were to pick out the best 100 players in Tennessee High School Soccer and line them up in a row.

Then say pick out a team Nick would have to be first pick for defender. (I have not seen all the teams and players of course) If you get the opportunity to play against Madison you will SEE him and remember. He plays with heart and can throw the ball in with a 35 yard 90 mph slider that will knock you dizzy!

If Nick stays out of trouble and does not get injured his passion for soccer will help their team tremendously.

New prediction

Haywood

Madison

McNairy

Covington

Chester

Crockett

Ripley

Southside