Perry County vs. Zion Christian

PCGod

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a hard time agreeing with the fact that scouts were there to watch cass B)

however if he played with intensity and heart from tipoff til the end he could dominate this region...but he doesnt and thats why that even if they do make it to region they will make an early exit

I agree about the scouts...

But he could be a dominating post player if he gave full effort and more intensity... B)

ok ok ok...I thought my post showed ....." B)"..... I was not convinced as

well. Maybe too much excitement after the game made me crazy B)

....it was an awesome game. I guess it was taken as a "fact" and not

"I heard"; sorry I implied that! Have to watch my mouth or would it

be fingers...on here LOL!

I like Cass, and I have seen his game improve this season and he

does have to play with heart and intinsity the whole game...he and

the team had a good night. :D

well the speculation the nathan had a couple of scouts there last night was true i sat right across the aisle from the and they noted every move and and point he made. i would hardly call him not playing with heart considering he had a triple double last night i dont know it just seems u have to play kinda hard to have 20 sum odd point 10 blocks and 13 rebounds oh well what do i know. and the fouls situation hmmm last time i heard if u set ur feet and someone runs over you it would be called a charge correct me if im wrong but i dont think i am. maybe perry county had an off game last night or w/e idk bu zion looked to be the much better team. perry county shoots the 3 ball and if they cant hit they cant really win and they didnt hit them zion can do everything from shoot 3s and feed nathan in the post they r a very well coached team and i believe they will beat PC and maybe supprise some people with other wins down the road.

well the speculation the nathan had a couple of scouts there last night was true i sat right across the aisle from the and they noted every move and and point he made. i would hardly call him not playing with heart considering he had a triple double last night i dont know it just seems u have to play kinda hard to have 20 sum odd point 10 blocks and 13 rebounds oh well what do i know. and the fouls situation hmmm last time i heard if u set ur feet and someone runs over you it would be called a charge correct me if im wrong but i dont think i am. maybe perry county had an off game last night or w/e idk bu zion looked to be the much better team. perry county shoots the 3 ball and if they cant hit they cant really win and they didnt hit them zion can do everything from shoot 3s and feed nathan in the post they r a very well coached team and i believe they will beat PC and maybe supprise some people with other wins down the road.

Thanks "bigcenter" for confirming the Cass scouts. :thumb:

I guess I'm not crazy after all...atleast about what I thought I had heard.

Last night the whole team played with heart and they were the better

team. "If" they all continue to play like last night along with Hendrickson at

100%....they could surprise a bunch of folks----in my humble opinion!

I didn't hear about the triple double until I read the paper tonight! Man, that's

bragging rights for any player on any team. :thumb: Front page news! Atleast

in my book!

And thanks "greenwheel" for the new standings! Good info!

Edited by mtsu82