USA Friendlies

mjuhb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

2-0 USA at the half goals from eddie pope and clint dempsey both assisted by taylor twellman

This game is not even worth of a glance. Japan has a VERY strong team and can very well beat US, but all their European based players are not playing. As u can see the 2nd golie is starting and a trible defence. that is not the Japan that i know. the only good player on there is Alex, (brazilian). i have stoped watching after the second goal.

This game is not even worth of a glance. Japan has a VERY strong team and can very well beat US, but all their European based players are not playing. As u can see the 2nd golie is starting and a trible defence. that is not the Japan that i know. the only good player on there is Alex, (brazilian). i have stoped watching after the second goal.

:ph34r: dude this japan team you will see at the world cup add 5 euro players that are not playing the US without 15 european based players that will be on the world cup roster

Guest Number8

:ph34r: dude this japan team you will see at the world cup add 5 euro players that are not playing the US without 15 european based players that will be on the world cup roster

OK BUDDY where do all those american player for? Do they even start? cause i know japanies player play in teams like Manchester and Inter

Edited by Number8

Guest Number8

:ph34r: more like celtic, bolton, hamburg, basel and west brom

http://www.national-football-teams.com/php...id=94&jahr=2005

If u had any clue u can tell that those teams are strong compared to Liege (belgium), ADO Den Haag?? (Holland) or Energie Cottbus Second league??? (germany). the golie who plays for manchester i don't thing he even starts.

How can u even say nething about US European based palyers with teams liek that.

3-2 USA

japan started out in 3-6-1 and usa in a diamond formation

basically japan didn't know how to run their formation correctly and the US had the run of play for allmost 35 minutes attacking sometimes 8 and 9 players they backed off the 2nd half and japan got 2 goals

Guest Number8

3-2 USA

japan started out in 3-6-1 and usa in a diamond formation

basically japan didn't know how to run their formation correctly and the US had the run of play for allmost 35 minutes attacking sometimes 8 and 9 players they backed off the 2nd half and japan got 2 goals

DUDE i told u i don't care about the game. Japan is stronger that US in my mind. And what happaned ot ur BIG 15 european players, the play in Terrible teams, while japan players play in Champion League teams.