clarksville soccer

manufan55

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is going to take the district 10 title?? i live in the clarksville area and have heard about chs, but what about the defending champs?? who is going to take seth bonecutter's spot or josh morin's, or roads?? will it be rhs vs. chs round 4??

For someone that 'just' lives in the clarksville area and have only "heard about chs", you sure do know a lot about the teams.

My guess is that you play for rhs.

Is there much competition in this district? I know that CHS has a rich soccer

tradition, but who are the other schools in this district that have a chance

to make a little noise?

I know the two teams will respect their competition, but its Clarksville (excluding last year, won district like the past ten years or so) and Rossview (they won district last year). Thats it, no other teams (Springfield might beable to pull an upset with their speed, but will have to play the game of their lives and the other team have an off night). But Hendersonville's district is in their region, thats where they get some great competition. Also, Brentwood is in their section so they will have to pull an upset to make it to state.

Edited by play2live

• 3 weeks later...