clarksville soccer

manufan55

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chs has more talent than rossview.rossview beat an already beaten clarksville last year.now that chs has a full senoir class and with donahue coaching i think clarksville will take it again.now i still think it will be a good game.rossview is not easily going to give up the title.i look forward to watching the game

How do you know that clarksville has more talent than rossview does...have you seen them in action lately...or you just saying that...or are u a communist soccer fan?? :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

How do you know that clarksville has more talent than rossview does...have you seen them in action lately...or you just saying that...or are u a communist soccer fan?? :o

Clarksville has been in the post season alot, Rossview is new or fairly new so they have a long way to go to prove they are a strong team in the state. Usually they lose to their Regional opponet Hendersonville, historically. They need to compete with the region and win.