FINAL 8 IN CLASS A!

jamieroper

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Co did beat Perry Co last time...both of these teams have a HUGE home court advantage and Edney wasen't at 100%. Either one of these teams could beat each other on any given night, all this being said Perry Co. is the most talented. Edney is playing better thus the whole team is playing better. My only bold prediction of the year....Perry Co will turn heads in the tourneys

Perry County split with Collinwood and Wayne County and were beaten twice by Summertown and 4 of those games were with Edney. She is a great player but I don't believe that she alone can take them all the way to the Championship.

Realistically the state championship is a 3 dog race between Jackson County from District 7A, Clarkrange from District 7A and Gleason not sure of their district. However in the end it will be an all 7A final. :thumb:

Perry County split with Collinwood and Wayne County and were beaten twice by Summertown and 4 of those games were with Edney. She is a great player but I don't believe that she alone can take them all the way to the Championship.

I don't think Edney alone could do it either; however, with her in the ballgame, playing well, it really opens up the inside for Weatherly. Like it or not they are a different team with her, they force teams to defend them differently.

You have your pairings all wrong. Jackson County would not play Cloudland. I know Cloudland would play a team from Region 6. You can go to the TSSAA web site and find the pairing from last year and then you can predict your final eight and pick the games then.

The Lynchmob :thumb:

I have the following, so where am I wrong with my possibilities?

Winner Region 7

Gleason

VS

Winner Region 6

Summertown

Winner Region 4

Jackson Co

VS

Winner Region 1

Cloudland

Runner up Region 6

Wayne Co

VS

Runner up Region 4

RBS

Winner Region 2

Oliver Springs

VS

Winner Region 8

Madison Maginet

That appears to fit the schedule. I got the schedule from the state website. Last year line up may not be the same as this years, as you have indicated.

Realistically the state championship is a 3 dog race between Jackson County from District 7A, Clarkrange from District 7A and Gleason not sure of their district. However in the end it will be an all 7A final. :thumb:

When 8 teams are playing, how is it a 3 dog race? We will see. :o Hope everyone is around for the crow eating after it is over. :o

I have the following, so where am I wrong with my possibilities?

Winner Region 7

Gleason

VS

Winner Region 6

Summertown

Winner Region 4

Jackson Co

VS

Winner Region 1

Cloudland

Runner up Region 6

Wayne Co

VS

Runner up Region 4

RBS

Winner Region 2

Oliver Springs

VS

Winner Region 8

Madison Maginet

That appears to fit the schedule. I got the schedule from the state website. Last year line up may not be the same as this years, as you have indicated.

HEY... A word of advice, don't bet the farm on anything that depends on teenagers, they are toooooo unpredictable. But it will be fun to see how it all works out.